Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 10/27/06 Season Ending Trip  (Read 1716 times)

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
10/27/06 Season Ending Trip
« on: October 28, 2006, 11:26:14 AM »
Ok....well let me say, 2006 was easily my best year of coaster enthusiasm. Rode roughly 28 new coasters, including my #1, 2 and 3. Went to my first media shoot (THANK YOU WADE, DIANA, and everyone that made it possible!), and had the time of my life. Met SO many members from here, each of them very cool and just had a great year. With that said....

I get to the park alone like always for the last trip of the year. Finally! I get to see an opening this year, Get inline to get through the gates at 4:30 and they start letting us in at 4:45. I shuffle to the front of the rope within 3 people of the rope. And we run/walk to the next security checkpoin, wait, wait and at the carousel BAM! We're off. Idiot GP run to Ka which will clearly be closed because of the rain and I go through the Boardwalk to Toro, first in the station. I choose back row and ride. Great ride as always.

My first intention for this trip was to get my 07 passes, ride Toro and go, but hey, no lines so far, so keep riding. Walk into the Rolling Thunder station, no one in there and watch them put a train onto the Transfer track, some really high tech stuff there wink.gif Front row, first train out. I got some really good air on Left. I was hitting the restraint and staying there most of the hills. I loved it!

After that I walked over to Medusa, 4 people in the station waiting for front row, so I'll just marathon the back. Rode rows 8, 7, 6x2 before having to get off. I was very pleased to get that many rides in a row. It's getting rougher, that's for sure, but its a fun ride. After that, mostly everything had a line so my mom got the 07 passes and we headed off to my girlfriend's house for the night.

Overall EASILY the most efficient park trip I've ever had. With in one hour rode

Toro
Rolling Thunder
Medusa x4

Without waiting a second. That my friends, is efficiency. Thank you, and see you next year! 8)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Re: 10/27/06 Season Ending Trip
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 11:47:35 AM »
Well, I was going to go but the rain and the cold held me off.

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
It probably would've been bad for a whole night thing. I went for my 07' passes and to get a few more rides before the end of the season.

I had no intention on staying longer than I did, and it worked out best that way.

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »
^Did you get SPP because I know you are getting your license within the next year?

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 01:35:49 PM »
Yep, I did. I won't be driving to the park til June though.