Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Photo TR: 5/25/07  (Read 1136 times)

Offline CycloneMan

• Houdini's Great Escape
  • Great Adventure where you're part of the fun!
    • North East Coasters
Photo TR: 5/25/07
« on: May 26, 2007, 01:18:12 AM »
Allright, so to do the typing part of this...here it goes. My friend Spike and I went to the park as usual. It was cool. We got to the park at around 6 after tons of traffic and went straight to Skull Mountain first. We waited two trains before getting on. After Skully we headed over to Nitro. We waited 15-20 minutes for the last row. It's nice to see all three trains running. The ride was hauling as usual.

After Nitro we headed over to Batman The Ride. It was a two train wait for the last row. The ride was a little rougher today but still not that bad. It was off course intense as ever. After a ride on Batman we went over to Robin: Chiller. We waited 4 trains, but un like the last time I rode, the crew was fantastic. The ride is so smooth now, I can't get over it.

After Chiller we headed over to Scream Machine. We walked on to the last row. It was mildly rough. I didn't hold on, and I never banged my head against the OTSR. After that, we moved up one row and went on again. After GASM we headed over to Rinaway Mine Train (Which has a new sign by the way, but I forgot to take a picture of it). The ride was okay...as usual. After RMT we went on Medusa. We waited about 10 minutes and got into the very packed station. We got the last row. It was running good. A little rough but not too bad.

After Medusa we headed over to El Toro. We waited not even 2 minutes before entering the station. We went to the back where we ran into Mike, Nick, Brandon, Damon and...oh god they afre going to kill me, I forgot the last kid...sorry. We got on the 2nd to last row (they were waiting for the train next and then after that. Before we got in to our seats we ran into Chris (CoasterFreak on Youtube) and his friend Jared. The ride was different some how but still really good! When we got off we ran into Bernie Williams at the bottom of the stairs. Spike talked to him for a little bit and we ran around to re-ride. We realized the train was stuck at the base of the lift, which was pretty funny, but pissed because I could of been on that train if I waited one more ride. Oh well. We stuck around with Chris and Jared in the station until they made us get on the last train. We reroed 3 times! I love the El Toro staff at night. I'm not saying names, but some people up at Toro are just completely awesome. And they make us have a lot of fun! Agfter that, the park was closed for a wile so we left.

Pictures:

The "I" in Spriklers looks funny to me.

Spike wants to get out of this traffic!

Dainan just wants out!

Finally here.

Panda Express is not yet ready to open, but very close.

Sky Ride's line.

Spike in line for Nitro

Every trip to the park needs to include a ride on Batman.

You can save a bunch of money on your Season Pass by switching to Geico.

CHILLER TIME! How are you doing Batman's old train?

The most ghetto Boardwalk ever! First off, there are no boards! What the fizzity up?

Kingda Klosed seen from GASM.

Does this really need a caption?

MOSH PIT!

Spike looks a little tired.

El Toro night time fantasy!

RyanMike (mpr), Jamon, Brandon(kingda ka owns you), and Evan.

Stuck Toro.

Me and Chris. (The funny thing is, we were talking about meeting up one day during the season, and niether of us knew we were going today).

Spike and I!

Spike and his withsle of death!

-Dainan "It was a good day!" Rafferty

Yea...

THREE TRAINS!

New lockers up at Nitro

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:22:41 PM by CycloneMan »

Coaster Count: 255