Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Quick walk around with One good Photo 6/7/07  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Quick walk around with One good Photo 6/7/07
« on: June 07, 2007, 08:35:57 PM »
The lines to get in the park where amazing today, I've never seen anything like it. It was School bus hell today with around 50 buses. The best part were the people making there own lines into the park or just cutting the line in front of the people like me patiently waiting to get in. I couldn't take it anymore and headed straight for the gate to let Brad the security guy know what was happening around me. The best part was he actually took care of the situation and made them file back to the end of the line.

OK, so once inside we headed straight for El Toro back row.  To our surprise it was a walk on!  After all the talk about the slow lift hill I couldn't wait to make the turn out of the station to the lift hill. Once  there I heard the familiar clunk and we were off, fast and smooth just like before. The train was one length  away from the top  and then it slowly made it's way over  the top. After the slow left turn,   It's a good 10 seconds before you make the drop compared to what felt like three before. It's not a bad thing going slower...as now you can actually enjoy the view from the top.

Well after the train finally does plunge down the first drop,  things return to normal and you realize El Toro still is amazing and the only thing they really need to work on is  removing the sand!

The line was still dead so we re-rode only to find it running faster over the ejector air hill.  Next was Medusa and where we ran into another line cutter. Sorry not today. Waited for second row, good ride , no rattle. 

After Medusa was Skull Mt, Back row of course. Does any one else find it funny walking into Wiggles world after leaving a pitch black ride. Wow, is that bright.

last ride of the day was Nitro. Lines were a little slow, 2 trains with stacking. Several lockers are broken.  Ride still delivered with both trims on.

Please,  paint me!

Please , Fix me!

The one good Photo ! Please, Stop Dancing!

Please,  replace me!

Please,  don't blow up the park!

Off to White Castle.

You can see the train slowing down here in this picture.  Pause ......NOT!

Again, a can of paint could help.

Thanks for Reading,
Bubs

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Quick walk around with One good Photo 6/7/07
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »
Nice photos . We were also in the park but with a group of people so we didn't hit our usual rides. We were in the park by 10:00 and used the SP to do rise and scream . Front row on ET for the first time it was amazing but I am still a fan of the back !! We missed KK as it went down and after that we just wondered around . Nothing your photos can top. LOVE Your photo caption ...Please dont blow up the park and love REPLACE ME !!

Also what is up with RMT ? What are they fixing ?

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 08:50:43 PM »
I Have no clue about RMT , maybe they just didn't have enough ride-ops today to have it open.  Congo Rapids was closed as well, but again that takes several employees to run.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 08:55:02 PM »
Congo rapids was open later in the day I want to say the kids went on around 5:30 ish . i noticed on RMT that the front row seats looked like the lap bars were out or lifted up. They were doing something to it that is for sure. My son was so upset that it was down today too.

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 10:09:42 PM »
Sweet TR, Nice Photos!
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »
Tell Tom to get off the stage, he is a disgrace to the Giggles and what they stand for, I mean Wiggles.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!