Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Del Grosso's "Spaghetti Wednesday "  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Del Grosso's "Spaghetti Wednesday "
« on: June 18, 2007, 11:53:34 AM »
OK, we went on Wednesday but really just stopped in for the credits on our way to Lakemont. I left the house around 8 and made my way west to the park. It was a simple drive and the park was really easy to get to as the park sits between a major road in Tipton, PA.   It reminded me  a lot of how Story Book land is so close to 322. Once in the  main parking lot we were now on the side of the road that featured the water park, go carts and mini golf.  I passed the Admission booth and crossed the main highway into the park.

I wasn't sure if that was the right thing not knowing if I could by tickets or a POP band inside. Lucky for us they had a small castle were you could buy tickets. The park is rather small and features a huge picnic area, a small kids area with 8 rides, 2 coasters and 11 other rides. The first ride of the day was the Wacky worm. While in line the dark clouds appeared and it started to sprinkle. the rest of the day I will provide pictures ....enjoy!

I think we are heading in the right direction. Hershey would have to wait as we were meeting up with Dan, Rob, Tom

Welcome to A small clean park know as  Del Grosso's

The castle, were you will find tickets to ride.

First up Wacky Worm.

It started to rain so they closed the mouse and we rode this instead.

Followed by this awesome experience.

Crazy lights, strobes,  and dark lights  all while listening to Green day.

The crazy line for the crazy mouse after the rain stopped. lucky for us we had just gotten off.

We waited out the rain eating Pizza made with DelGrosso's famous sauce "La Famiglia" . It was OK... nothing great, sorry.

Pizza Time!

Will the rain ever stop?

Shot of the water park being cleared after the first lighting strike.

Hmm looks like Revolution might take a while. Only two cars and .....

One piece of track.

DelGrosso's is very clean and well kept. The park also provides great rides for  smaller children or even those out on a credit run!  ;)

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Re: Del Grosso's "Spaghetti Wednesday "
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »
Nice trip report
yeh if we just got there 30 minutes earlier
the rain was in front of us about that much time then it cleared out
o well Lakemont made up for it
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 07:20:19 PM by pcman »
Yo