Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Cr98's Crazy Rise And Scream Day 6/19/07  (Read 1083 times)

Offline coasterrider1998

• Jungleland Express
  • Cr98 in in you extended Gadvupdates Network!
    • TCT Central - The Site For The Alumni of ThrillCoaster Torus
Cr98's Crazy Rise And Scream Day 6/19/07
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:46:29 PM »
People:

Me
Stepdad
Mark Kane
Toro Guy

Rides:
Toro-6
KK-2
R:TC-1
B:TR-1
Nitro-2
Medusa-1

Trip Report:

So I headed to the park again today and I was with my stepdad on this trek. we headed for the park at around 8:30 and we arrived around 9:15. We get into the lot....EMPTY! It seems as if many people don't know what Rise And Scream really is. Anyway, he made a call and we headed towards the entrance. We were walking and I notified him of Mr. Kane. We said "Hi" and he told us that Toro and KK were the rides today. We booked it towards Toro after we got in the park. When we walked up there was literally no one there. Also, the supervisor told us that they were waiting for riders. A good chuckle there...so on to Toro. We walked into the line with only one other person in front of us. Upon arriving into an EMPTY station...my stepdad rode the front with the man before us and I headed for the back. We waited on two others and we headed out. It was a great ride as usual and they wouldn't allow re-rides so we had to walk all the way around and back on. Going up into the empty station was funny because it is amazing that on one is on here. I rode with the man that my stepdad rode with and he knows all about the Source and Insider. I didn't tell him my member name but he should remember me talking to him. Anyway...front was a beautiful ride and again we went on again and again. Then my stepdad had to use the bathroom and yet again I went to the middle of the train...I was surprised. The middle lacked so much but it was still awesome.

After I got off to meet my stepdad after he used the bathroom, we headed for KK. Upon arriving at the queue line, I noticed a new advertisement for this college fund. Trust me that wasn't the only one. Anyway...walking up to the station was a surprise because yet again it was empty. We started to wait for the front when we just jumped in the 2nd row on Schoolbus Badunkadunk.  :lol: They were slow to dispatch because of the locking issues but we were off in about 5 mins. The launch was intense and it was unbelievably fast. It was incredible. So we jumped off and see GP running in and we book it to the entrance again. We wait a little bit then head up the station. We waited 4 trains for Blueberry Muffin and it was about 15 mins because of the awesome crew. This one host sounded like Fez from That 70's Show...hilarious. So we wait and we ride. It was HAULING AND AMAZING!

Jumping off Ka, we both head over to Medusa. Taking the short-cut across the bridge was a idea that we had and we went with it. We were tempted by Toro's line when we passed but we ignored it since we were on it so many times. Anyway we arrive at Medusa's entrance with a train stopped on the lift. No Biggie...the ride was back up in a matter of moments. We jumped on the 4th row and took our Medusa flight. It was a fun ride and I looked down in the Zero-G-Roll and that was an awesome thing to do. That element makes up the whole ride. Both of us get off and start heading for the other side of the park. We take the scenic route through Fantasy Forest and into Movietown...I had to check 2 things...Chiller and something else...can't tell you. Anyway, we jump on Batman and went in the 5th row. For the 5th row..it was really intense. So my stepdad and I get off and he tells me that he has to make a few calls in his car so I go and ride Nitro myself. It was nice because I was actually able to feel the park instead of talking to someone. I did call coasterCrAzY (Justin) and Steph! (Steph) while I was in line. So I got 2nd to last row and I loved it because that was also hauling today. The ride was spectacular and great. One thing I did notice was that SMFF's cars are still here. Weird..huh.

I got off and grabbed a water and waited for my stepdad. He arrived about 10 minutes later and we jumped on Nitro again. This time was unexpected because I received Mid to Ejector air throughout the whole course. The end gave me a "Wow" factor. Seriously it was that good. So we jump off and head for our last ride...Robin: The Chiller. Walking over there was funny because I was looking at MTWE and everyone was DRENCHED! I don't know why it was so funny but it was.  Going into the indoor queue was pleasant and we were blasted with air. One thing I noticed was that it was REALLY loud. Louder than before...hmmm..anyway we waited for 5th or 6th row and there was a group in front of us that was hysterical. Ryan was the Lead for a couple of minutes and he said "Launching in 3, 2 (Launched)" and they were just funny. Anyway we headed out and had one great day.

Rating: 10/10

Notes:

-No Signs of B:TC
-Many More Advertisements
-Ka Was Running Great
-New Security Cars

/Cr98\