Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 7/3 now I know why some people get hurt at parks  (Read 1169 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
7/3 now I know why some people get hurt at parks
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »
Ok got to the park at 9:45 and went right to Nitro and BTR as they were the rise and scream coasters today. Nitro didn't start taking riders till about 10am which was kind of strange but well worth it. After R&S we went over to SM and it was still closed so we went on jolly roger to go back to SM to be the first ones on the first train for the day . ;D, After SM we did the sky ride then to RMT walk on , LF with no wait , and medusa 10 min . , Then off to ET maybe a 20 min wait as well as RT 20 min. Both sides were open but only one side had both trains. Tango was closed so we went to KK had to be maybe a 30 min wait if that it was running great when we got there. off to Sponge Bob and we didn't want to wait it was past the hour wait sign. Off to the other side.

This is where it was intresting after hitting a few flats we went to congo rapids and the line was really long so we skipped it and went to splash down next to chiller . We got right up to the front of the line the boat comes in and the guy in the last row gets off the ride and STICKS HIS WHOLE HEAD IN THE WATER because he lost his glasses  :o. If there had been another boat comming in he would have lost his head!!If I had my camera I would have taken a photo it was amazing to see what some people will do to retrive something  . One guy was holding the guys legs he comes out of the water and says he lost his glasses and was looking for them . I really couldn't believe what I was looking at . It really could have been a horriable scene .

We hit all the rides we wanted and had a great time but the scene on the water ride was a little crazy to watch . It really could have been bad and at first we thought he fell in but to find out he put his head in on his own was really shocking .