Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Blue Diamond Park  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Blue Diamond Park
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »
This will be a Quick Tr since I'm headed out the door to Coney. Check out the website for more info on rides and such. 

Since the CLP trip got cancelled and I was bored, I went into Delaware for there only two  coasters in the state. This is a good park on you're way to Ocean City Md or Dover Downs.

Here's a quick over view of the park. Nice, small and clean.

First credit of the day.. Blue Diamond Streak. Here you see the ride-ops push the train out of the station.

The first drop was amazing, Actually the whole ride was smooth and fun with pops of air.

More fun here.

Second Credit?

Station

I got 5 full laps on it. I really wanted her to stop after the first one since I was the only one riding it  ;D

Blue Diamond was a quick credit fix with plenty of other fun flat rides. They also have Mini golf and a Dirt Bike complex which they had for a while.  If you see Ernie the GM tell him Hello for me  ;)

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: Blue Diamond Park
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »
Nice Pics Bubba.

It's a shame the very back of the Zyklon was closed off. It's scared the crap out of me and Melissa when we rode it.

The park really is nice and friendly. You should have ridden the kiddie free fall tower! Those things are so much fun and theirs was one of the better I have ridden.

"Excuse me, can I help you? Do you work for a magazine???"

Rob

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »
The back seat of Zyklon is definitely the place to sit.  :)

At least it's nice to see they got somewhat more permanent restrooms.  When we were there(2 years ago?) all that they had was port-o-johns.

Offline Cyclonic

• Insomniac
  • Global Moderator
  • Enchanted Teacups
    • Penncoasters.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 08:51:47 AM »
It has been a few years since I have been to the park, it was just starting out.  It looks like it has really turned into a nice little park.

I like the new paint job on the trains, very cool.  Blue Diamond Streak is run much better then it was as the Zyklon at DelGrossos.
The world is coming to an end, I've actually created a blog!