Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Photo TR: 8/13/07  (Read 1147 times)

Offline CycloneMan

• Houdini's Great Escape
  • Great Adventure where you're part of the fun!
    • North East Coasters
Photo TR: 8/13/07
« on: August 14, 2007, 12:06:00 PM »
Date: August, 13th 2007

People:
Me
Spike (NitroFan)
Brian (our friend Sue's friend)

Ride Count:
Nitro 1x
Skully 2x
Houdini 1x
El Toro 1x
Rolling Thunder (left) 1x
Runaway Mine Train 1x
Kingda Ka 1x
GASM 1x
Batman 1x

Trip Report:
Not much to really say! Just read the ride count! But there were something that happened, so read this! On our way to Nitro, we ran into our friend Brian, and had him hang with us, and ride Nitro with us, but afterwards he left! We then went to Skull mountain, where we queued up behind a camp counsler with 6 kids. A minute later, three camp counslers with 60 kids came behind, and CUT US! They all just went right on by! I started yelling out the counsler but he was so dumb that he seemed confused! Thank god for a wide queue, so we were able to slither right by!

El Toro's hostess was really bad too! The line filled up, and was about an hour! We would stand for 20 minutes at a time before moving, because the woman kept letting flashpass go through! El Toro was running...like El Toro, great! A little bumpy, but not as bad as it was before the reepairs! Rolling Thunder was running 3 trains! 1 on the right, which had a huge queue, and 2 on the left side which was a 3 train wait!

We ate lunch at Best Of The West, which is always nice. We checked out Medusa, but they were making the guests enter from the back swithcbacks, and we saw that the big 2 swithbacks were filled, and the other 2 were starting to fill, so we just left!

Now on to Kingda Ka. We waited 10 minutes in the switchback, and I finally got into the locker room. They're really anal at Ka, so of course, we had to waste $2 to put my fanny pack, keys and Spike's cup in a locker! As we put the money in we hear the announcment that Ka was broken! Well...we got totally pwnd! Because we couldn't get our money back, so we waited it out. About a half hour later we were on GAK 2nd row. We flew over the top, great airtime!

Quote of the day: "First they are line cutting! Now they are sitting on the hand rails! THAT DOES IT!"

Photos:

Spike and Brian at Nitro!

There's the green train just chilling, and making the right side's line ridiculous!

Hehe, Pot hang out!

What is this enjoyment pose?

My camera sucked, so I didn't get the people! But they were using all 4 swithcbacks at Medusa!

Just a picture of the two of us...I need to shave!

So both trains of Chiller are no where in site!

Entertainment department seems to be doing good this summer!

I decided to take a few shots in Skull Mountain, with out the flash! Only two were worth posting! This one is cool!

I like this one of the train heading up the lift!

I noticed this on the way in and out of the park!

Six Flags Great Add-venture!

I like this shot of Supersuck Ultimate Flop. Too bad it's not good!

-Dainan "That's all, bye!" Rafferty
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:10:44 PM by CycloneMan »

Coaster Count: 255