Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: The Season is Over----Now what will we do?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
The Season is Over----Now what will we do?
« on: October 29, 2007, 08:54:36 PM »
Well no more Great Adventure until the Spring.  It will be a long winter.  I had a great time working at the park this season.  So many great people both employees and guests. I will miss it for sure.

The season ended on a very busy note on Sunday and the weather was perfect!

Has anyone seen the new book that they were selling at the park.  I just saw in the last month.  It is called "The Six Flags Official Ride Guide and Checklist".  A neat book that has basic ride stats for each ride in each park  It gives you the option of recording the date you went on the ride, time, who you sat next to and the number of times you rode.   I could not find it on Amazon so I guess you have to wait until next season to get it unless you go to a park that is open all year.

It was great to see all of the people from updates how said hello to me at the park throughout the year. 

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: The Season is Over----Now what will we do?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 09:07:08 PM »
HOW LONG IS IT TILL APRIL ??? My kids already asked what we are doing this weekend with no parks open it hasn't even been a week yet . Boy is it going to be a LONG WINTER .

Offline Millennium Force 44

• Rolling Thunder
  • Coaster King
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 09:25:41 PM »
Has anyone seen the new book that they were selling at the park.  I just saw in the last month.  It is called "The Six Flags Official Ride Guide and Checklist".  A neat book that has basic ride stats for each ride in each park  It gives you the option of recording the date you went on the ride, time, who you sat next to and the number of times you rode.   I could not find it on Amazon so I guess you have to wait until next season to get it unless you go to a park that is open all year.

It was great to see all of the people from updates how said hello to me at the park throughout the year. 

Yes I saw that book in the Superman gift shop. It is a nice little book. Where do you work in the park?

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:38:30 PM »
^ You can just call him V.I.Peter!

The season is never over, Florida never closes.

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:08:17 AM »
I'm just gonna keep pressing this green button here at Space Mountain, then come home in January and cry.  Then go back to work at Gadv. LOL
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
^ You can just call him V.I.Peter!

The season is never over, Florida never closes.

Always good to see you....

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
I'm just gonna keep pressing this green button here at Space Mountain, then come home in January and cry.  Then go back to work at Gadv. LOL

So what is the green button for ??? I wanna push the green button too . Sorry I couldn't resist . I cry in January too but that is because I spent too much money on Christmas gifts LOL . Enjoy the nice florida weather and let us know how Mickey is .