Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: I'm Alejandra from Argentina  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Ale

I'm Alejandra from Argentina
« on: January 20, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »
Hey there!

I'm new to this forum!
I found out that there's gonna be some interviews here in Argentina, to go and work to Six Flags in NJ (as part of a cultural exchange) and wanted to get in contact to people that work there who can advise me about the park and stuff!

Do you know something about events related to Argentina?

Thanks in advance
Ale.

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: I'm Alejandra from Argentina
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »
Hello Alejandra!

Welcome to the site.  It's great to see that you found us in your search for park information, and I can assure you that participating in our forums will help you adjust to the park before you even get to New Jersey.  One thing I can tell you straight off the bat is that we do have a cultural showcase at the park that was done last year called "Celebrate the Arts".  It took place every Monday through Friday, if I remember correctly, at the fountain near the middle of the park.  Team Members from different countries (last season had South Africa, Jamaica, and Brazil represented I believe) would do various simple performances as the national anthem to the country, or another national song, was played.  Various information about the country was planed through the park sound system in the area as well, and food from the countries was prepared for guests to sample and enjoy.  The Team Members that I had in my old position that did perform all had a lot of fun doing the performances, and telling guests about the countries that they are from.

I know that there are more questions that you have, but I probably can't answer them here, or I might not have the best answer.  Check your Private Message inbox for my contact info, and I can help you get in touch with some other people in Human Resources that have all the answers you need.

I hope to see you in one of my training classes!
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline Ale

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »
Thank you very much for the info! it was very useful!
I will definitely email you! :D

I love the idea of the Cultural Program! what you told me sounded great! and I'm very thankful Argentina is gonna be part of it!

Thanks again!
Take care
Ale

Offline Blackhand1001

• Global Moderator
  • Houdini's Great Escape
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 10:20:59 AM »
Great to see that this wonderful oppurtunity has been offered to you. I hope this is something that your glad you did for the rest of your life.