Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Funatics Rewards  (Read 14634 times)

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
Funatics Rewards
« on: April 14, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »
Seems they are trying to attract Season Passers during those busy summer months!

Funatics Reward Program

PROGRAM REWARDS CHART

First Visit
Reward: One free Skip the Line Pass.  Good for two (2) riders on the ride of Pass holder's choice for one ride. This is NOT a Flash Pass. All existing rider policies and restrictions apply. No choice of seats may be offered. Six Flags reserves the right to restrict the usage of this pass due to inclement weather, mechanical difficulties, or capacity concerns at any time. Valid on redemption date only.

Black out dates apply for:
Six Flags St. Louis as follows: 6/21/09, 6/27/09, 7/4/09, 8/3/09 - 8/9/09
Six Flags New England as follows: 5/23/09, 5/30/09, 6/6/09, 6/13/09, 6/20/09, 6/27/09, 07/04/09, 07/11/09, 07/18/09, 07/25/09, 08/01/09, 08/08/09, 08/15/09, 8/22/09, 8/29/09, 9/5/09 (All Saturdays)

Pick up your Skip the Line Pass at the following park locations only:
Six Flags Great Adventure: Looney Tunes Shoppe
Six Flags St. Louis: Flags Gift Shop
Six Flags New England: Looney Tunes Emporium

Expiration Date: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Second Visit
Description: One day free parking upgrade, from Standard/Season parking to Premium parking (for both pre-paid Season parking and One Day pre-paid regular parking). Parking subject to availability. Available on a first come first serve basis. Limits apply.
Expiration Date: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Third Visit
Description: Two Options: (i) One day of free fountain soda refills for your 2009 Sport Bottle (Member must have already purchased a Sport Bottle for the 2009 Season to redeem offer); OR (ii) Two (2) free regular fountain sodas (Two (2) free fountain sodas must be redeemed at same time at same merchant). Redeemable only at restaurants where 2009 Sport Bottles & Fountain Drinks are sold. Not valid at carts or stands where beverages are sold. Available only at the following park locations:

Six Flags Great Adventure:
Backstage Diner, Best of the West, Boardwalk Crepes, Boardwalk Shake & Fries, Carnegie Deli, Catering, Character Café, Coldstone (I, II & III), Cyber Café, Granny's Chicken, Johnny Rockets, Johnny Rockets Riverbank, Johnny Rockets Shake & Fries, La Cocina, Nathan's, Out Post Grill, Papa John's (HBO, Liberty, Wildside, Kukookachoo's & Riverbank), Stories Watering Hole, Sweet Cakes, Yummy Yummy Café, Ben & Jerry's Sugar Shack, Crown (Boardwalk, Seaport Eats, Ted's Cheese Steaks & Sharkey's Snacks), Mama Flora's GA Sausage, Panda Express, Reuben's Camp Kitchen, Sabrett (Conestoga, Fast Track, Nitro Café, & Rip's Trunk of Treats), Aquatopia Café, WP Shake & Fries

Six Flags St. Louis:
Outpost, DC Snacks, Colonel Cobbs

Six Flags New England:
Startoon's Commissary, Papa John's Garden, All American Hot Dog, Hollywood Grill, Peaches & Cream, Riverboat Café, Spuds & Such, Yummy Yummy Café, Sweets, Fast Eddies, Johnny Rocket Shake and Fries, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Big Ben's BBQ, Rockville Drive-In, Johnny Rockets, Papa John's Wiggles, Garden Grill, Sam Adams Bar, WP Red Schooner, WP Captain Leo's, WP Coral Reef Grill, Brown Derby, The Works, Cold Stone Limited, Ted's Coney Island, EB's Turkey Legs, Kettle Korn, Panda Express, Ben & Jerry's Superhero, Ben & Jerry's Main Street

Expiration: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Fourth Visit
Description: 15% off Your 2010 Season Pass. Offer only valid for online Season Pass renewal purchases at sixflags.com.
Expiration: Must be redeemed between September 15, 2009 and November 1, 2009 for Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flas New England parks and September 15, 2009 and November 8, 2009 for Six Flags St. Louis park.

Fifth Visit
Description: Bring a Friend Free ticket. Black out dates apply at all parks as follows:
Six Flags Great Adventure: 6/20/09 &  9/12/09
Six Flags St. Louis: 6/21/09, 6/27/09, 7/4/09, & 8/3/09-8/9/09
Six Flags New England: 9/20/09

Present Reward voucher along with a valid 2009 Season Pass at the Main Gate turnstile to receive free admission for one friend. Season Pass holder must be present. Limit one redemption per Season Pass holder. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Children age 2 and under are admitted free. Operating schedule, times, performances, and offer are subject to change without notice. Redeemable at Main Gate ticketing agent only. Not valid on sixflags.com.
Expiration: Must be redeemed by October 12, 2009.

You have to sign up online to get the rewards.  Seems like a decent deal.
Some people (not naming names ;D) could already have their 15% off 2010 Season Pass discount if they started this on opening day instead of May 15th!

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Re: Funatics Rewards
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »
See I signed up for this, but how does it know when I visit? How do I know I'm in the program? :(

Offline Steve

• Administrator
  • El Toro
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »
The system can track when you go through.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »
I got an e-mail from them and was sure I signed up for it but how do I know for sure ?? I am still confused ... Maybe I will ask next time I am at GR for my parent pass ... Think they will know??

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »
I was wondering the same thing.  I would've thought when you sign up you'd have to put your season pass number in.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »
Hi guys,

The park was kind enough to provide an update on this for us :).

Basically, if you opted-in for email communications from Six Flags you will start receiving your rewards after each visit to the park starting May 15th. There is no need to provide your Season Pass number, as they already have this information in order to properly track your visits.

Hopefully that helps :)

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 07:44:12 PM »
  I know the "breakdown" of what you get after visit's with your pass. I just wish that they did something Special if you hit, say, 50 visits a Season. I have never hit 50 in a Season, but I did have a year with 40+(I wasn't working, and before I had Kids) And Last Season I had about 30 visit's. I even had a few days when I would open the Park, go home in the Afternoon and come back after Dinner with the Kids and close the Park.

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »
 The Program is working properly. People who went yesterday, got Skip The Line Vouchers in their E-Mail this Morning.

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »
 Got my "Skip The Line" Pass in my E-Mail this morning. The only problen I have is, we have 3 Passes (mine,Wife,Daughter) and only recieved one Voucher. We signed up with the same E-Mail add. for each Pass. If you have multiple Pass Holders in the House, use diffrent E-Mail's.

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »
 Love The Funatics!!! Just got my Parking Upgrade.

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
  • Great American Scream Machine
    • My Smugmug Gallery
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
Would anybody know how to redeem your rewards online? When I click the link in the e-mail, it brings me to the main page and when I searched the Funatics page the link leads me back to the sign up page. The park says the link is down, but...
Prepare to weather the storm!
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
 On the top Right Corner of GA's Main page, you enter the Phrase of the reward you want. Skiptheline1,Sodaoffer1,etc. Then it bring's you to the screen that you paste your code in that is in the E-Mail you recieved. After that, it is now in your Cart, and you Print it out. I am already at 15% off next years Pass. The only problem I have with it is. We have three passes in the House and only have been recieving Reward's on my Pass. I sent the park an E-Mail to try to get it fixed. I will let everyone know what the "Fix" for it is, if anyone else is having the same problem.

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
    • My Smugmug Gallery
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »
Thanks Railer. I figured it out. That was allot more helpful than what the paid employees tried to do for me.
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »
 Anytime. When you use the Parking one hopefully you go when the Young Guy with Blonde hair is working. We went on Sat. and he gave us the Pass back (they are supposed to keep it) so we used again yesterday, and he gave it back to us again. Our next visit will be the 3rd. time for a Parking Upgrade. And that is just mine, we still have my Wife's to use!!!

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 11:52:35 PM »
Do you guys actually get emails from Six Flags for the Funatics stuff? I haven't gotten one since I got the initial signup email :(

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 12:44:17 AM »
I am with you Jerry. I have gotten nothing. :(

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
    • My Smugmug Gallery
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 01:18:52 AM »
I received an e-mail a little over 24 hours after the first time that I went through the main gate after May 14th.
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline redlafrance

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:50 AM »
I also got an email with my first reward.  A front of the line pass for two people.  But did I read correctly that you can only recieve a max of 5 rewards?

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 06:08:21 PM »
Is the front of the line pass good for any ride?

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »
 Yes, you can only get a max. of Five Rewards. And the "Skip The Line" Pass is goog on any Ride that uses a Flash Pass. Yoy might be able to use it on any Ride though, enter thru the Rides Exit, to find out. I used our two passes on Bizarro at Night, and El Toro.

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 07:16:42 AM »
Do you enter through the ride exit or through the Flash Pass entrance?  Also, did I read correctly that each pass is good for 2 people?

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:48 AM »
 If the Ride is a Flash Pass Ride, go in the Flash Pass Entrance. If it is not a Flash pass Ride, go in the Exit. And yes, a Skip the Line Pass is good for two People.

Offline jimmybjammin

• Raja's Rickshaws
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »
does anyone know if I can cash in multiple rewards for the same day? (skip line and parking upgrade, etc.) I didn't 'cash in' any yet, none expiring till the 30th. I stopped receiving new rewards but I never received all of them.

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »
Yes, you can. We used the Parking, Skipped the Line, and had 2 Free Soda's all in the same Day. We have 3 Passes in the house, so we figured we would burn one set of them in a Night.

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 08:07:02 AM »
Railer what was the solution for the many passes / one email situation?