Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: july 4th  (Read 2903 times)

Offline armystrong62b

• Balin's Jungleland
july 4th
« on: June 25, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »
who all is gunna be there. also ive never ben near the park around this time of year so how bad are the crowds usually
if it doesn't make my cheeks flap when I ride it, then I don't care!

Offline Steve

• Administrator
  • El Toro
Re: july 4th
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »
Its usually pretty crowded. Don't be surprised if nitro has a 2 hour line or more

Offline armystrong62b

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:43 PM »
i think the longest ive ever seen nitro is 45 minutes. owell the only other thing i wonder is i haent ben to the park in goin on 2 years due to military stuff. so does that thing were the park lets u in and holds u by the fountain or w/e still happen, then all hell break loose and people run for rides

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »
There is never a wait when you take one of Great Adventure's amazing VIP tours.  Go right up the exit and get on.

Offline jimmybjammin

• Raja's Rickshaws
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »
i think the place will be packed july 4th.. actually the whole weekend.. sat they have a concert, fireworks, and sat are usually busier anyway.. its also suppose to be great weather too.

Offline armystrong62b

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 03:43:00 AM »
yea i figure it will be packed. butstill gonna be a great day

Offline redlafrance

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 06:51:19 AM »
Well I usually pop in late on the 4th just for the fireworks, but this year I'm thinking starting at HH, then being too lazy cook this weekend going to the BBQ in GA (drop a little $
to support the park. Besides my parents said the Mothers Day Brunch was good and worth the price).  Since I'm there might as well see the concert too.  Then I am looking forward to the new fireworks show.

Offline jimmybjammin

• Raja's Rickshaws
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »
the first time they did the fireworks preview this season, i saw the beginning from el toro, then headed over to the lake to see the rest.. it's excellent, it seems far more fireworks are launched in that timeframe than toms river seems to do in an entire hour from my memory. def. worth seeing