Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: A sixflags videogame  (Read 1288 times)

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
A sixflags videogame
« on: September 24, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
I know six flags is a big company and all. But the amazing idea of a videogame has been in my head for a long time. Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 picked up sponsorship from sixflags for the '02 game. It only featured five parks (MM, OT, GAdv, and the walibi worlds in Europe) and limited rides (it didn't have viper, chiller, Batman, The flume, and had a filly for skull mountain). They did very well though on the rides that did show up in the game with the limits of their track designs.
I was thinking if Six flags pitched some money in to a gaming company, they could create the biggest advertisment videogame ever. They could have all the sixflags parks (existing and defunct), all the rides (existing and defunct). They could even do an on-line download to get new rides on the game for later years, too. IT would be great to see a "real" animated park that you could manage yourself. I know Rct already has that, but managing a real one with real rides would be even better.
That thought has been in my head for years and I think it would be a great idea for some easy PR for all the SF parks.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 05:00:12 PM by B-mac »

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: A sixflags videogame
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 04:59:08 PM »
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel