Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Parent swap is coming !  (Read 3542 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Parent swap is coming !
« on: March 01, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »
on the SF site

My family is visiting with small children and the adults wish to ride some of the roller coasters, do you have any special arrangements for us?
At Six Flags Great Adventure Family Fun Rules! When you first visit the park, stop by Guest Relations and ask about our Child Swap Program. Adults visiting with small children will be able to swap off who waits on line for some of our more popular roller coasters, while the other members of the group take the children to enjoy some pint-sized fun

I really can't believe it I hope it is just as good if not better then the one at CP .  :P

Offline Kyrus

• http://www.parentaladvisoryshow.bravehost.com
Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 09:59:21 PM »
We've always been doing that at Six Flags.

Offline Pashacar

• Koala Canyon
Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 10:50:17 PM »
But it hadn't been well advertised or well executed until now.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 08:52:42 AM »
Quote from: "Kyrus"
We've always been doing that at Six Flags.

We know ;)

Hopefully things will now be clearer to make it easier for the guests to understand as well as have consistant knowledge of the policy throughout the park operations :)

These are the little things that can make a difference down the road.

Offline coastermom

Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »
Yes I heard they were always doing it at SF but you had to wait in line with the child as I am understanding this new system will be more like CP 's system. I was e-mailed by the park after asking many times about it. It also says at the end that if will allow you to take the child to enjoy other attractions in the park while the party waits in line. This is a major PLUS for many parents  :lol:  especially me . So happy to see this in writing it was one reason I really enjoyed CP so much more then SF .

Offline Kyrus

Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »
Ya, I understand where you guys are coming from. I do agree and I am happy that the policy is being advertised more now, but at no point did we ever force the child to wait in line as well. Most of the time that was not possible because of strollers and things of that extent. We've always had the policy and we never forced the child to wait in line either, some of the parents just automatically assumed that they should just bring their child with them in the line, which is not true. But yeah, I am glad more people understand our policy now.

Offline coastermom

Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
Hey last season my son had to wait in line every time we wanted to ride . After a number of times we just figured as parents we wouldn't ride anymore. I can tell you waiting in line with a 3 year old for over an hour is NO FUN!! I even went to GR and was told too bad that is the policy. I had this experience at every ride last season. That is why I am so excited if my son doesn't have to wait on line that would be the best thing ever !!! now me and hubby can enjoy the park with the kids .  :D Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 06:59:15 PM »
Quote from: "coastermom"
Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?

While it isn't our decision, it is the recommendation of GadvUpdates for employees to keep this info private for thier own protection ;).

Offline Kyrus

Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 09:02:28 PM »
Quote from: "WadeJ"
Quote from: "coastermom"
Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?

While it isn't our decision, it is the recommendation of GadvUpdates for employees to keep this info private for thier own protection ;).

Thanks.

Offline coastermom

Parent swap is coming !
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »
Yeah I figured that information would be kept private . I am looking forward to seeing if the PS is like CP 'S PS and will make comming to the park with little kids more bearable for us as then we will all get a chance to ride the rides.  :D