Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Im having girl trouble  (Read 1785 times)

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
Im having girl trouble
« on: January 08, 2010, 11:13:40 AM »
Hi everybody.
 As the subject stated im having some girl trouble and i thought you guys might be able to help out some. So heres the deal me and this girl dated 2yrs ago before we broke up when she moved to colorado with her dad. Well recently (about 4 1/2 months ago she moved back with her mom in new jersey. I realized i still had feelings for and that i might as well try and ask her back out and maybe we could try it again. None the less she said no. But then a few weeks later she seemed to be taking an interest in me again and she wanted to hang out some time. So last week i took her bowling and we had a great time. Im really confused and i figured i need to talk this out with her to get some things straight. My confusion with this is that she did call our "hanging out" a date. but before she said before that she didnt want to go back out. I figured ill see if she wants to somewhere else and talk to her in person and say "listen i really enjoy hanging out with you. This is the second place weve went together and i was wondering are we just friends or is this going somewhere that we are more than friends?" She is 14 and i am 15. Any input on this topic would be helpful.   
            -thanks, Kingdakafan ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 10:48:52 AM by kingdakafan »

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Re: Im having girl trouble
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »
How about wait and see what she does? If it wasn't a real date in her eyes, would that make you not want to hang out with her anymore? Unless that's the case, then don't waste time and find out. Otherwise enjoy her company for what it is and see where it goes.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »
Excellent advice...though we now may have to call you AV Matt Landers! :)

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 10:50:31 AM »
whoops i kinda worded that bad all fixed now. i meant that she did call our hanging out a date. but anyway thanks matt that helps me out alot :)

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
No problem. Our time is up. That will be $250. ;)

Offline witty300

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 04:19:28 PM »
I kind of had a problem like this. Some girl that liked me many years ago, appeard it my math class two terms ago, even though i had and still have a new GF. Best thing you can do is feel her out, and just talk with her, and see were it goes it's what i have done, and has worked out very well.