Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: NJ and their great ideas ,, It sure was a great adventure and I dont mean in  (Read 3100 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
the park . So we went to the park on Sunday on a whim . The kids wanted to go and we were like why not . So we get on the turnpike and ride to 7A . This is where OUR adventure started ! The ramp to 195 toward the park was CLOSED  ??? Why who knows some kind of construction . Well we get on the ramp going toward the oppsite direction . Not knowing where we are we get off at the next exit where the shopping center and hotel are . Pull out the Nav. and put Six Flags in . We put NO highways or expressways because that would only put us back on 195 which was really , really backed up . So we follow the directions on the Nav . and it takes us through nice little towns and farm land etc. We get to a turn and follow this little road that looks like a driveway but we follow along . Where do you think this leads us to ? IT literally left us at the gates of the park . Other peolpe must have done the same thing because we notice the gates are open and the sign says ROAD CLOSED from 537. This road was right at the gates of the park if you look to the right as you drive there is a fence there always says road closed WELL if you have a NAV . it will take you to this road to get to the park . It was VERY strange ! WE had to have three or four other cars doing the same thing !

The park was great we got there by 2 o'clock or around there . WE rode everything the lines were really not bad at all . Kids had a great time . Longest wait was the Log Flume with a 20 min wait after that it was  Kingda Ka with about maybe 15 min or so . Toro was walk right to the station as were must rides .

Question about KK anyone know what happend to the fourth train  ??? They were running three yesterday and so far I have only seen three trains this season the orange , green and teal ones anyone know where the other train is ?

Also noticed that DIVE will be at the arena where BATMAN once was I guess they are going to build a pool in there for it . I thought that it would be in the fort where the dolphin show is . It says the show is going to start I believe June 15th .

Great Day in the park though !

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
I wish my mom's GPS had the expressway option on it, the thing makes us go twenty minutes out of our way just to bring us on a road that would've save us 15 mins taking it straight through.  But I prefer paper to electronics.

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
You probably went through Robbinsville, Allentown, then Imlaystown or whatever it is right there by the park. I love taking the back roads. Not only are they more fun to drive, but I feel like I make better time...not sure if thats true though.

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
 Train 4 (Blueberry muffin)  has had trouble before. Maybe they are making final adjustments before the start of summer.   

Back roads depend on if you get stuck behind 5 or 6 slow cars.   Otherwise it's more relaxing than the NJTP. 

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
Not only are they more fun to drive, but I feel like I make better time...not sure if thats true though.

It ultimately depends on the area you're in. 537 in some arguments can help you make better time to the shore than 38 to 530. I personally LOVE to use the back roads because you always see something different other than the cars.

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
Ya I took 95 to get to SFGA and it took a good 45 minuets.

I also noticed that they were only running three trains.

KK for was an hour and a half after we went on with a ten min wait