Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Kingda Ka Status - This is OFFICIAL  (Read 2257 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Kingda Ka Status - This is OFFICIAL
« on: March 09, 2006, 03:35:33 PM »
Lets nip this one before is spreads  :idea:

I've heard through various sources that Kingda Ka might be having problems or may not open right away this year.  Though I haven't seen anything directly posted on this site, the rumors are out there.  It seems that a version of the Coaster Celebration flyer might have started this rumor because Ka was missing from it.  This early version of the flyer is wrong and Kingda Ka will in fact be on the schedule.

Kingda Ka is moving through rehab just fine and they fully expect it to be on the ERT schedule.

So unless something happens to the ride between now and June 17th, you CAN count on riding Kingda Ka for Coaster Celebration and most likely opening night :)

Offline sagrr

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »
it would be quite sad if they continue to have problems with kingda ka and its closed half of this season as well

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 03:54:31 PM »
I do hope it is open my kids are busting to ride again .

Offline sfgadvfreak

• Affiliate
  • Jolly Roger
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 09:23:43 PM »
Quote from: "sagrr"
it would be quite sad if they continue to have problems with kingda ka and its closed half of this season as well

Ka is not having problems, Wade was just stating that he has heard numerous rumors from various people that it has been having problems, when in actuality it has not had any problems.  Simple misunderstandings never hurt anyone ;).Did I understand your post right Wade.
Great Adventure...taking over the world one record at a time.

[img width= height=]http://downloads.thestreetnetwork.com/LessThanJake/LTJBanner2.jpg[/img]