Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Q2 Earnings Release and Conf Call, 8/16 8:30 a.m.  (Read 1636 times)

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
Q2 Earnings Release and Conf Call, 8/16 8:30 a.m.
« on: July 30, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »
SIX FLAGS TO REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2010 RESULTS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010

DALLAS, July 30, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will report results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010 before the market opens on Monday, August 16, 2010.

The Company will hold a teleconference at 8:30 AM Eastern Time that day for interested investors, analysts and portfolio managers. Participants in the call will include Al Weber, President and Interim CEO, and Jeffrey Speed, Executive Vice President and CFO.

The teleconference will be broadcast live to all interested persons as a listen-only Webcast on http://investors.sixflags.com/. The Webcast will be archived for one year.

About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is a publicly-traded corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas and is the world's largest regional theme park company with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada.

SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

http://investors.sixflags.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=61629&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1454369&highlight=

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
Re: Q2 Earnings Release and Conf Call, 8/16 8:30 a.m.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:40:04 AM »
Let's all hope that it is some good news!

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Re: Q2 Earnings Release and Conf Call, 8/16 8:30 a.m.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »
Peter!  Yes, I agree.  Especially since all of these cutbacks would have been for nothing.

I'm also curious if they end up breaking out the revenue stream to include the insane advertising.  Let's all hope it's hardly worth it when compared to the poor taste it's given the customers.

At least for the majority of the country the weather has been good.  I know we had a few issues this season but nothing horrible...yet.