Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Six Flags no longer to have Mastercard program ....  (Read 1850 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Six Flags no longer to have Mastercard program ....
« on: August 12, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »
As of Sept. 30th the Six Flags Master Card will no longer be. I am a card member since 1995 and was suprised to get the letter stating that my card will no longer be a Six Flags card and we will no longer get points toward our season passes . This means we will have to buy passes now  :(... Oh Well it was good while it lasted . I have alot of points that will now be forwarded to a Chase Freedom card that I will have to see what they offer for . Does anyone else have the card ? Just wanted to share the information with you guys ! BTW this means now that the Disney Card I have will finally get some love LOL .

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
Re: Six Flags no longer to have Mastercard program ....
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »
The program has moved to Discover.  This was one of the last things done by old management before it was shown the door.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Six Flags no longer to have Mastercard program ....
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
So I see ,I will have to ponder getting a Discover Card I really want to see if it is the same program . We had a great deal of points with Mastercard and will now have to settle with whatever they give us for them . Not sure if I want to go with Discover may just use my Disney card and buy my passes !