Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Sahara Sam's Trip report, November 2010  (Read 1546 times)

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
Sahara Sam's Trip report, November 2010
« on: November 12, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
Hey guys, just recently took my first trip to Sahara Sam's in Berlin, South Jersey.  I didn't exactly think the world of it, but I do have several pictures and some decent incite for anyone who was interested in taking a trip up there!

The trip report is on my blog, and can be found at
http://nickpitts.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/a-look-inside-sahara-sams/

www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline Coasterdude28

• Affiliate
  • Monkey Around
Re: Sahara Sam's Trip report, November 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 09:52:05 PM »
Nice report. I thought they opened before March, but I guess not. I walked in to check the place out when it first opened. Your review lines up with what I got from my quick glance.

Have you had the chance to check out CoCo Keys at the Marriot on Rt. 73? Wondering how the two match up.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »
I don't live too far from the coco key on 73. They both are very similar to chill's statement that the indoor water parks only appeal to really young kids. I tried to get a job @ coco key two winters ago but I skipped the interview after I got a grand tour of the place. They get pretty nasty when they're packed, the employees, the people, the enviroment, etc.

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »
Nice read Nick
I live about 5 miles away and never been there yet
After taking a Cruise in Sept. on the OASIS of the Seas with 2 flowriders onboard and spending many hours on it I was a little excited to maybe go and get some time on the machine but after reading your review and really the Flowrider is the only thing I would be going for maybe next time or during the ACE event.

FYI
Timothy Lake Campground near Shawnee resort in the Poconos has a indoor water park with Lazy river and its great to float around after skiing all day.
and its warm inside
about 15 miles from Camelback and 8 miles from Shawnee

Yo