Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Wiggles World to become Safari Kids!  (Read 1797 times)

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Wiggles World to become Safari Kids!
« on: December 15, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »
You never know what you will find on the park's Facebook, do you?

If you haven't heard, Six Flags is getting rid of some of their themed attractions next year. For our park, it's Wiggles World. Now all this means is that the themeing will change. Anything past that is speculation at best.

So anyway, someone asked the park what they planned on doing with the section, and they responded - Safari Kids!

They did not give any other details, except to say that they are working on drawings and will show them when they have them.

So again, it may be all the same rides with new names and themes and nothing else. We just don't know yet.

But, on a side comment - isn't Exploration Station basically "safari kids"?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:07:17 PM by jglonek »

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
Re: Wiggles World to become Safari Kids!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 05:41:08 PM »
Sounds interesting, I thought they would just expand the Seaport back into its original foot-print.

Offline Nitro230

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »
I hope they do this with the entire LTSP/WW area, and they can finally have congo rapids in a theme area that it fit into(other than the defunct Adventure rivers)

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »
It would be really nice to see the entire park have some continuity to its theming. It's full of "holes" right now. If they could carry the Safari theme all the way from Skull Mountain back to Nitro with everything in between, that would be a nice change. I really wish they would match the quality of the rest of the park to the Golden Kingdom theming. No more coasters are needed. Just load up on theming and flat rides!

Offline DianaR

• Administrator
  • Congo Rapids
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 08:28:47 AM »
Amen Matt!! That would be awesome!

It would be really nice to see the entire park have some continuity to its theming. It's full of "holes" right now. If they could carry the Safari theme all the way from Skull Mountain back to Nitro with everything in between, that would be a nice change. I really wish they would match the quality of the rest of the park to the Golden Kingdom theming. No more coasters are needed. Just load up on theming and flat rides!

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 10:09:14 AM »
I have this picture of the Tiger Area being turned into big plastic ball pits when I heard "Safari Kids".

Exiting the dark of Skull Mountain into the colorful Wiggles World is always interesting.
Hopefully they will tone down the color scheme a bit.