Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: My new rct3 park  (Read 1318 times)

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
My new rct3 park
« on: June 07, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
i was recently inspired by cd5's latest park six flags south carolina. so i decided to start my own rct3 park. if you havent seen it yet first off, WHY NOT????? and second heres a link to see it all. the detail level is incredible. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49777

ill be uploading pictures from when construction first starts. better get to work! ;D

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
Re: My new rct3 park
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:45:24 PM »
That must've took forever to do all of that. The guy has an incredible taste in music on top of it (The ne song for big spin was very fitting imo).

I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor. You'll be spending a lot of time and a lot of effort just planning these rides out let alone building them (and all the supports that go with them).

I was pretty big on these projects a few years ago (one of mine got 3rd in a school modeling contest) and unfortunately lost all of the pictures and everything with my old comp. That and my new one doesn't like the download packages (mouseworx, steelworx, etc.) and I can't even use them on my rides.

That's my story and I wish you good luck with this.

EDIT:
I'm also doing a run through of the original RCT. I'm done with about 50 of the 81 objectives and I have yet to unlock the mega park (I don't advertise and I build coasters that look like they can operate in real life).

EDIT 2:
I also forgot all of the available support and themeing object packages, lol. I need the links.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:12:29 PM by B-mac »