Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Claws Coaster (Re Done)  (Read 2682 times)

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
Claws Coaster (Re Done)
« on: June 27, 2011, 07:39:11 PM »
Most of you already know of my character "Claws". Yes, I know you said I was spamming, and I agree I was. This time, I'm only making this one topic for Claws. I have completely changed the story to something new and more exciting. Here's the new story for the ride.

Guests enter Sunshine City, a city overrun by crime. After a walk through Sunshine City Park, guests enter the city sewer systems which takes guests to the surreal world of "Otherworld" that exists under Sunshine City. Guests enter the laboratory of Claws, an inventor who is the head of the "League Of Inventors" a group of inventors that consits of aliens, creatures, and other life forms that all love to invent things. Claws welcomes his new assistants (guests) but suddenly Fangs, a female evil vampire hacks into the pre show telling Claws and the guests to not get in her way of taking over Otherworld. Guests then hop into their "L.O.I. ROVERS" (Ride trains) created by Claws himself and will launch into pitch darkness with a new danger around every turn. The ride will feature effects like mist, fire, strobe lights, sound effects, and props to create a thrilling indoor/in the dark coaster adventure. Will you stop Fangs in time?

The ride will be based off of the story that I am sending to Tim Burton to be made into a film. I think the ride should be in Movietown because the only rides there now are two Batman themed rides. I think the stunt show should be taken down and replaced with "Claws Coaster" because the stunt show just sits there now and does not feature any new shows. Let me know what you think of the new Claws story.

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Re: Claws Coaster (Re Done)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:30:36 AM »
Sounds like  a take on Raptor Attack( Rat Ride)  @ lightwatervalley to me   : )

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:50:37 AM »
Hey, Bubba Z, I've never heard of Raptor Attack. Sounds cool though. Claws has nothing to do with dinosaurs though. He's more of a superhero like character

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 02:53:11 PM »
yes..  but the way you enter the ride is just like Rat Ride, raptor attack.  Also sounds like B:TR entrance

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »
Yeah I know, it is similar to the way you enter Batman. haha. I only noticed that now. haha. That's also funny because Batman was my major inspiration for Claws. Batman and Claws share a trait, both of them don't have super powers, they use gadgets, weapons, and cool vehicles.

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »
The claws coaster has already been redone.

See Here --> Claws Coaster

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 12:32:07 AM »
No comment Ogolo. I think I've said it before on another form, Claws has nothing to do with Santa Clause.

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 12:49:56 PM »
Why so Serious?
Lets put a smile on that face.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:51:38 PM by Ogolo »

Offline RollingToro95

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 11:50:52 PM »
You just ripped off the Batman queue, and Dark Knight's pre-show.

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 06:33:21 PM »
Raptor Attack has the best queue theming ever.