Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: June 30th Update: Parallax, Slingshot, Coke Freestyle, Oh My!  (Read 2020 times)

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Yesterday I had an hour and a half to kill, so I took a quick trip into Great Adventure to take some pictures of some changes that happened in the park.

Slingshot has finally gone vertical! It's been at this stage for about a week now, so hopefully soon we'll see it grow taller.

Green Lantern finally has it's Parallax prop in place. It's been there for I believe 2 weeks from what I hear, but this is the first time I got to see it in person...and take a picture of it. From behind. I promise I'll get a front-facing one when I finally get to play in the parking lot, lol.

The Lantern Battery in front of the ride has a new fence around it as well. People can still sit on it's base, but they can't climb onto the battery itself as they had been.

The brand new Coke Freestyle stand in the park opened in the old Jersey Shore Candies location. Here you can try out "100 flavors of Coke products". I was adventurous and tried out Orange Coke. I'm still not very sure how I feel about that. But go grab a souvenir cup and try out some new flavors of coke flavors! Here's some pictures of the store, as well as the machine itself.

Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
Re: June 30th Update: Parallax, Slingshot, Coke Freestyle, Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
I went that day. I wish I saw you! The park wasnt too crowded. Except Green Lantern which had a full line and then some. I didnt see the Coke Freestyle store. Where is it near?

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: June 30th Update: Parallax, Slingshot, Coke Freestyle, Oh My!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 01:04:08 AM »
It's right next to Johnny Rockets by the fountain.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel