Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Cartoon Network Celebrates National Looney Tunes Day @ Six Flags Great Adventure  (Read 2502 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Jackson, NJ – July 8, 2011 –  Cartoon Network presents National Looney Tunes Day July 9 at Six Flags Great Adventure.  Look out for your favorite Looney Tunes characters as they celebrate the day in the park.  There will also be giveaways, exclusive sneak peeks at Cartoon Networks’ The Looney Tunes Show and the ultimate grand prize: the “Family of the Day” prize pack.     

Promoting the release of The Looney Tunes Show, an all-new, modern half-hour comedy series starring Bugs Bunny and his best friend, Daffy Duck, your favorite Looney Tunes characters take over Six Flags Great Adventure this Saturday on National Looney Tunes Day.  This family-friendly event offers a day’s worth of thrills and promises to be fun for guests of all ages.  Not only are the loveable characters from the timeless cartoon series heavily interacting with guests, but National Looney Tunes Day also features giveaways of special Looney Tunes-branded flair and exclusive sneak peeks at the new cartoon across the park’s TV network.

One lucky family will be awarded the honor of being the park’s “Family of the Day” winning the ultimate Six Flags prize package: four (4) Flash® Passes, four (4) Six Flags Sports Bottles with free refills, a family meal deal, $100 in Bugs Bunny Bucks, and a souvenir photo of the family with Looney Tunes characters.

Access to National Looney Tunes Day is free with park admission.  The Looney Tunes Show airs Tuesday nights at 8/7c on Cartoon Network.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
As a dad of 4, I have to admit that I've enjoyed the relaunch of the Looney Tunes.  It's well done and has the charm (and violence) of the original :).  I'm also excited to see Six Flags leveraging synergy here.  This is something Disney has always done very well and with this relaunch, it could really help out Six Flags since to be honest, the Looney Tunes were hardly recognizable by today's kids any longer.  My kids would walk through the park and ask who that rabbit was lol

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
They need to bring back showing the classic Looney Tunes cartoons on the TVs in the queues.
I did enjoy seeing same the advertisement for the Zoo Keeper Movies 3 times in 10 minutes.
Please make it stop!