Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: What Type of Coaster Would You Like to See At the Park Next?  (Read 5557 times)

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
Re: What Type of Coaster Would You Like to See At the Park Next?
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Yeah exactly! It should be about the same speed as Chiller's launch. I think around 60 or 70 mph. And Chiller's station and whole area should be used for this ride.

Offline coastercrazy9

• Koala Canyon
  • The Nj Ce (coaster enthusiast)
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »
Last week I took a walk into the old section of Chiller and Freefall, Chillers station is just sitting there, plus it is premier rides, how much easier could it get!
R.I.P. Gasm, our beloved arrow!

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 02:20:43 AM »
I know most of you don't like my Claws character, but the theme would very fit the ride a lot. Claws is now a action/adventure film and he is a superhero type character. He's got cool villains, and the ride would fit perfectly in Movietown and with the rest of the collection of superhero themed coasters.

Offline coastercrazy9

• Koala Canyon
  • The Nj Ce (coaster enthusiast)
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 04:03:01 PM »
Seriously dude! Give it up!  The park would never go for it no matter how hard you try!
R.I.P. Gasm, our beloved arrow!

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2011, 03:23:15 AM »
Well easy it does it. Anything is a possibility after all...

As for Movietown, There is alot you can do with movietown. You could pick movies and then theme each ride appropriately...In example, Speed or Avatar, anything is possible. You could also use one of the rides to promote upcoming movies for some kind of sponsorship deal.
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
People who think I am still asking Six Flags to make the ride, know that is not the case. I don't know if Six Flags, Disney, or Universal will even make the ride. But if the story becomes a film, there is a very good chance that a ride will come afterwords and open around the movie's opening like THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster did with the movie. I am simply posting my ideas on here. Don't look at it as "Oh it's not going to happen!", look at it as just an idea.