Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Leviathan is born  (Read 48243 times)

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Re: Leviathan is born
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2012, 10:41:45 AM »
No El Toro's last two hills are the suckiest of them all.  

Offline dkny6363

• Batman The Ride
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
All I remember about el toros ending is that twisting mayham. I guess there are two bumps after that. I wouldn't say the ending is sucky.

Leviathans ending isnt sucky. It just ends too soon. You could say the last 3rd of the ride is sucky. But its more like it's just less excitting than the first 2/3. Some days you get a huge airtime pop flying into the break run.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2012, 11:50:26 PM »
Personal Note: Matt does not like ejector air when combined with Intamin harnesses.

Offline dkny6363

• Batman The Ride
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »
Levi doesnt have ejector air. Just a ton of nice floater air. The bunnyhop can be ejectorish.

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2012, 12:33:28 PM »
Matt doesn't like ejector air if it means he can't move around in the seat and enjoy a wooden coaster the way they are meant to be.  I prefer big floater air and a loose restraint.

But anyhow a solid ending with punch all the way to the end is key. El Toro's twisters are awesome then it dies before it even hits the brakes. Ruins it for me. 

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »
All I remember about el toros ending is that twisting mayham. I guess there are two bumps after that. I wouldn't say the ending is sucky.

Leviathans ending isnt sucky. It just ends too soon. You could say the last 3rd of the ride is sucky. But its more like it's just less excitting than the first 2/3. Some days you get a huge airtime pop flying into the break run.

Isn't the last 3rd of the ride THE brake run?

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline dkny6363

• Batman The Ride
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
^ haha ok ok... let me reprase. The last 1/3 of the riding experience brake run excluded.

No tight restraints on levy Matt. However the floor is about an inch lower than on other BM megas, making the old tippy toes on the floor keeps the stapling down is harder to pull off.

I've deffinatly been stapled more on levy than on behemoth. But its still only clamshell stapling.