Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: New Batman Themed Coaster or Ride  (Read 1779 times)

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
New Batman Themed Coaster or Ride
« on: October 17, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »
In my opinion, Batman is the best DC Comics hero, and also features the best rouges gallery in comic book history! I think Six Flags should continue to use Batman for new rides and attractions in the future. Here are some ideas I have...

1) Movietown into Gotham City: being that all of the attractions in Movietown are themed to Batman, I think re naming Movietown "Gotham City" would be cool. It would also be perfect if the park ever decided to bring the Batman stunt show back!

2) Flat Rides: some Batman villain themed flat rides would work well in this area.

3) Batman Stunt Show: please Six Flags, BRING BACK THE BATMAN STUNT SHOW! It was one of my favorite shows to see at the park when I was a kid. To add to it, use some new villains besides just Joker and Catwomen. Scarecrow, Joker, and Harley Quinn would be quiet and interesting show.

4) Escape From The Asylum: during Fright Fest, in the Escape From The Asylum maze, i think it would be really cool to see some of Batman's villains in the asylum. Of course only villains that can fit the asylum theme. Joker, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow would work very well for this! Maybe even Killer Croc, Bane, and Hugo Strange too.

Offline armystrong62b

• Balin's Jungleland
Re: New Batman Themed Coaster or Ride
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
will it happen, probably not...but great idea, or a nice flat or coaster themed to the joker would be amazing....maybe even a dueling coaster
if it doesn't make my cheeks flap when I ride it, then I don't care!

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:53:09 AM »
A Joker ride would be cool. I think a Scarecrow ride would be sick! Maybe have a ride for each. I think Scarecrow and Joker are the two best Batman villains.

Offline armystrong62b

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 06:46:21 PM »
eh, i think joker for sure, and probably two face would be the best...even a dark ride themed out would be great
if it doesn't make my cheeks flap when I ride it, then I don't care!

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:45:10 AM »
Yes! Wait, a dark ride of Arkham Asylum! With all of the Batman villains! Joker, Scarecrow, Two Face, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Riddler! That would be awesome! Either that, or an Arkham Asylum Terror Trail for Fright Fest!