Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City ride?  (Read 1340 times)

Offline 587coasterfan89

• Balin's Jungleland
Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City ride?
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
I don't know exactly how this would work in terms of rights and licensing and all that, but I thought this would be a cool idea.

"Batman Arkham Asylum" and "Batman Arkham City" are two awesome video games that take place in the Batman DC universe. The plot of both games is pretty much that Batman has to take down many diffrent villains and usually they are lead by Batman's greatest foe, The Joker. I think this would be a perfect theme for a ride at the park. Not a coaster, a ride. I was thinking a dark ride. Maybe even a haunted house type thing. Or, it could be a shooting game dark ride like "Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin" at the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. The targets will be all of the Batman villains. Cool effects and lighting and props would make the ride really cool. If not themed exactly to the games, then just theme it to Batman in general like the park always does with it's DC hero rides.

Offline JetzFan14

• Koala Canyon
  • Im in the nostalgic phase of my life; all 13 years
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City ride?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 07:46:50 PM »
got Arkham city last week, now knowing the game, that would be amazing! only if it was true