Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: An Event for BubbaZ  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
An Event for BubbaZ
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »
Here you go Joe!
Beer and Uncle Floyd!  What more could you ask for?
(Am I the only one old enough to know who Uncle Floyd is?)

Brew HA HA! Craft Beer Festival
Six Flags Great Adventure hosts the first annual Craft Beer Festival Saturday, June 30 with samplings from local breweries, an all-you-can-eat buffet and special comedy show!

Sample award-winning beers, enjoy live entertainment and participate in the Best in Show brewery awards!
General Information

NO-ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED INTO FESTIVAL AREA
    Festival takes place in the Catered Picnic Grove at Six Flags Great Adventure
    General session:3:30 - 6:30pm
    Season Passholder Early Entry 3:00 - 3:30pm
    Theme park admission requires a separate entry ticket - Theme park operating hours are 10:30am- 10:00pm
    Outside alcohol is not permitted
    Pets are not permitted (excluding service animals)
    Six Flags offers picnic table seating for over 1000 guests - blankets, chairs, pop-up tents and large beach umbrellas are not permitted

Tickets

Online advance tickets - available soon
Tickets also available at the door
Additional discounts are available for groups of 100 or more, please contact njspecialevents@sixflags.com
Event is rain or shine

$49.99* Beer Fest Ticket: Includes entrance into the beer festival from 3:30 - 6:30pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 7:00pm in Showcase Theater. Theme park requires separate admission ticket.

$44.99* Season Pass Holder: Includes VIP entrance into the beer festival from 3:00 - 6:30pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 7:00pm in Showcase Theater.

$74.99* Combo Pass - Beer Fest and Theme Park: Includes admission to the beer festival from 3:30 - 6:30pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 7:00pm in Showcase Theater.

$19.99* Designated Driver Ticket: Includes entrance into the beer festival from 3:00(with season pass)or 3:30 - 6:30pm, all-you-can-eat buffet, and free comedy show at 7:00pm in Showcase Theater. Discounted theme park admission tickets are available to Designated Drivers at the festival. Designated drivers must be 21 years old and will not receive a sampling glass and are not permitted to sample beer. Any designated driver ticket holder found sampling will be immediately removed from Six Flags Property without a refund.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Re: An Event for BubbaZ
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:26:51 PM »
Ugggghhhhh. I'll be in Maine! Bummer because I bet this would be a much cheaper way to drink at the park vs what we did last week lol

Nam!

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 05:11:15 PM »
See the rules Beer Fest -> Link

At 2 oz at a time it could take a long time to make back that entrance fee.
You aren't going their for their quality food.

I think beer in Maine will be even cheaper!

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:44:42 PM »
Plus there is a liquor store with a dock that I can take the canoe to :-). Last week bubba and tried to pretend we were at Epcot. Not only was it insanely difficult to make the purchase, the selection sucked and so did the prices. Still had fun though. I felt bad that they throw the internationals right into the job with next to no training. They didn't even know which tap was which :(.  Nam was awesome though. She has great potential :).

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 03:26:22 AM »
Ugggghhhhh. I'll be in Maine! Bummer because I bet this would be a much cheaper way to drink at the park vs what we did last week lol

Nam!

FACT! LOL! You know I'll be on the hunt for Nam!
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel