Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Wild Safari will no longer be Drive-Through  (Read 7386 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Wild Safari will no longer be Drive-Through
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
Went through the Safari this past weekend it was PACKED !! I did however notice that a few good reasons not to let people drive through anymore . 1 PEOPLE are stupid !! They are driving and taking pictures at the same time !! PAY attention to the road people there are animals and other cars around you ! and 2 I never seen so many people that are feeding the animals it was so bad at one point that a Safari worker actually went up to someones car and took food from the people that were in the car . Now in years past I have to admit to giving an apple or french fry to an animal but NEVER A WHOLE meal like there people were feeding !! It was crazy in there Saturday !

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »
Really want to drive through the Safari one last time, but not if it's going to be like you described.  I can't deal with stupid people!

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
Sue I am not sure if it was the day or the weather or just the fact that people are really that dumb !! It was crazy in there ! I do however want to try to get in there one more time as well but not sure when I can squeeze it in I want to get to the park before FF starts but now that it starts in late Sept that may not happen either .

Offline Steve

• Administrator
  • El Toro
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 10:04:26 AM »
To keep everything consolidated I am going to close this topic. Continue discussion here.