Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Fright Fest Events List!  (Read 3982 times)

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Fright Fest Events List!
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:39:06 PM »
I noticed we hadn't posted this yet so I took a look around and found a list of all the events going on for Fright Fest this year!

Click here to take a look!

Fearful Frights

New! Shipwreck Cove
Zombie pirates have come ashore in the Lakefront Section, ready to punish those greedy guests searching for the gold. [Read More]

New! Wasteland
In the war of man vs. science, sometimes man needs to learn his subservient place in the world...or risk horrific mutation. [Read More]

New! Voodoo Island
TV’s newest reality show has gone horribly wrong. A location tour turns into a horrifying path of black magic, human sacrifice, taboo rituals and cannibal carnage where you might become the next victim. [Read More]

NEW! Insanity: Gears of the Mind
Plunge into the twisted depths of a lunatic's mind, where doctors are now devils dying to perform surgical atrocities on you. [Read More]

The Manor
Only the brave will survive the haunted hallways of The Manor, while the weak will succumb to the terror around every corner. In The Golden Kingdom. [Read More]

The Bloody Fountain
Colonial zombies roam the Liberty Fountain and Main Street area, waiting to feast on the brains of guests who pass too close. [Read More]

Circus Psycho
Creepy clowns have taken over the midway of the Boardwalk section. Watch your back, because they're known for destroying your fun, and possibly your life. [Read More]

Bone Butcher Terror-Tory
Western zombies have returned from the ground to seek revenge on the living and terrorize those who travel through Frontier Adventures. [Read More]

Monstertainment

New! Circus of Thrills
Watch these circus acts predict their fate with the Globe of Death, Wheel of Destiny, and other dangerous thrills. [Read More]

New! Dead Man’s Party: The Guest List
You're invited to the biggest dance in town, but rumor speculates that a revengeful party guest will be making an appearance after the deadly incident a few years back. [Read More]

New! Bad Bob the Bone Butcher
A western gunfight turns deadly and humorous as the comedy show returns to Fright Fest after a six year hiatus. [Read More]

New! The Awakening
It looks like a parade, but it's really a funeral procession. Every Halloween, Dr. Fright holds The Awakening to release his zombies and monstrous creations. [Read More]

New! Doc Swan’s Sideshow of Oddities
These abnormal freaks showcase their superhuman strength and other amazing feats that will make you cringe in pain and wonder in amazement. [Read More]

The Ghoulmaster's Ghosts
The ghosts come out from the shadows to host a dance and multimedia stage spectacular. Be prepared--new surprises will suddenly appear out of thin air. [Read More]

Dead and Local Music Showcase
Great live music from local artists. Head over to the stage to see ghouls rocking out this Halloween in the park. Just be on the lookout -- they're a bit serious and sensitive about their music. [Read More]

Professor Zombini’s Freak Show
The glass eater, fire breather, pierced man, and other freakish acts are sure to amuse and make you shudder in your seat. [Read More]

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: Fright Fest Events List!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »
I just can't believe that Fright Fest is like...now.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline Pangnidawan

Re: Fright Fest Events List!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 03:50:52 AM »
The benefits of this information make me learn a lot of things. It is really helpful.