Latest Updates > Outpost News

Website Status

(1/4) > >>

jglonek:
Hi everyone!

You have probably noticed that this website has been a little quiet lately, both in terms of news posts and community involvement. Looking around it seems like the issue is not just isolated to our Great Adventure website.

So we have a question for everyone - what would make you come visit more often? What would make you interact more? What would bring others to the site?

Do you want us to continue focusing on just Great Adventure or expand to other parks?

Let us know the good, bad and the ugly, and we will work to make things better!

WadeJ:
IMO, we need a more general theme that isn't just focused on GA.  Honestly, I think 80-90% of the conversations on here have next to nothing to do with GA.  For me in particular, getting mobile enabled is a must.  I'm almost never in front of a PC anymore and the forums aren't really mobile friendly.

dkny6363:
I think once the season gets rolling the traffic will pick up. I tend to go into a coaster coma over the winter.

I'm sure there are improvements that can be made. None pop out at me at the moment. I agree with alot of what Wade said. Even though I only drop in on PC or Laptop.

AV Matt:
Seems like all of the coaster communities are in a rut.  Blame the Facebook.   

Bring back the Coaster Draft.  I'd actually like to see a full park ride line-up draft (coasters, flats, flumes, dark rides, trains...).   

Definitely need more stuff to talk about than Great Adventure. Even I'm bored of bashing El Toro.  :D

Steve:
The hardest part about the coaster draft is finding someone with the time to run it. I would do it if I were not working two jobs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version