Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: school trip in June Question about handicapped passes ??  (Read 1701 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
school trip in June Question about handicapped passes ??
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:21:41 PM »
Ok so our 8th grade trip is to Six Flags Great Adventure  ;D.... I am going to be attending this trip with my students that are all special needs students. They are not visibly handicapped but all have some kind of issue . There are about 3 adults for each child  and about 10 of us in the group . There is no way that these children can wait on a line more then 15 min tops  . I wanted to know how to go about getting them handicapped passes . One student tells us that when they went to Hershey they got a pass for that child . Is there someone at the park I should contact before our outing ? Thanks for any info !

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Re: school trip in June Question about handicapped passes ??
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:25:52 PM »
Call and speak with the Guest Relations manager ahead of time.  They should be able to arrange something.  You'll probably get a better result if you call in advance.   

Offline coastermom

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:41 PM »
Called and left a message hope they get back to me soon . Will see if not I am going to call again .... thanks again !!

Offline coastermom

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »
Park got back to me but our trip was postponed due to weather we are going to try again this week with the trip I do hope it all works out this time as school is coming to an end . Thanks for the advice !