Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 9-7-2013 Photo Trip Report  (Read 2453 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
9-7-2013 Photo Trip Report
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »
I'm not going to bother posting a bunch of Riding of the Bull Cinco pictures.  There are enough of those out there ;D.  I did however want to share part of our experience from the day since it was a pleasant surprise. 

My two boys and I arrived at the park around 8:20AM for ROTB and unfortunately, the only tour left was the Nitro and Batman tour.  While all of these tours are AWESOME and highly recommended, we had already done this one last season.  And with the weather being so nice we opted to have more park time instead.

This allowed time to give the new Offroad Safari another try.  Keep in mind the one and only previous trip through the Safari was on opening day for the media earlier this past Spring.  The weather was absolutely terrible and honestly, they simply weren't ready yet.  What a difference a few months can make!  The queue had shade covers which while temporary, were greatly appreciated.  They also took pictures with a professional backdrop and pre-printed them while on the first leg of the trip to be reviewed at the mid-point drop off.  The tour guides were also fantastic.  Most important, there were animals.  LOTS of animals.  Many times extremely close to the truck to allow for great photo opportunities. I also noticed Camp Aventura was MUCH more complete with lots of activity with the zip line, food stand, giraffe feedings, and just an overall feeling of fun.  There appears to be an additional area with large structures set up so I suppose there is more to come :).

Now I'll let the pictures do the talking  ;D

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Re: 9-7-2013 Photo Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:19:22 PM »
And a few more...

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost