Latest Updates > Park News

2015 Attractions Announced!

(1/3) > >>

jglonek:
Six Flags has announced the 2015 attractions for Great Adventure!

They are:
- More Fright Fest scares (is this this year, or next year? Next year apparently, according to this article)
- Looping Dragon, a flat ride (Sorry, I can't call this a coaster like you are Six Flags)
- New grill (featuring giant turkey legs, hot dogs, hamburgers and Mexican-style steak) and upgraded Cabana Cove in Hurricane Harbor

I think we are all feeling the same way about this. Meh. I do hope that they are doing some unnanounced cleanup of the park. Landscaping, painting, paving, etc. Definitely my biggest pet peeve at the moment.

And 2016 better be earthshattering.

WadeJ:
Well, at least the play structure foot print is being used for something.  And this will hopefully allow this path to fully reopen back to Ka and Zu. 

The fight fest part is good news for 2015.  It would appear they are getting more serious and finally adding legit indoor haunts; presumably leveraging existing buildings somewhere.  And it's not a coaster lol

Edit:  The press release doesn't appear to cover the B:TR backwards train coming to Great Adventure but I'm fairly certain it is.  Unless something changed.  It's a shame we couldn't also get a simple (and CHEAP!) family flat like SFOG in combination with the Super Loop flat but I guess it was that or the FF improvements.

AV Matt:
Every park should have gotten a Tilt A Whirl. 

dkny6363:
I smashed out knoebels tilt a whirl 5 times this week. Forgot how much I love them. They don't make you as ill as a scrambler, pirates, or paratrooper (never again!)

WadeJ:
I just took a spin on Hershey's Tilt a whirl last week with my niece and daughter (5 and 6) and had a blast!  I forgot how forceful and fun they can be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version