Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: About This Forum  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Cyclonic

• Insomniac
  • Global Moderator
  • Enchanted Teacups
    • Penncoasters.com
About This Forum
« on: December 30, 2005, 10:44:12 PM »
Hey folks, just wanted to post a few suggestions for the use of this forum.  I ask that you please take note of them for the benefit of everyone.

This forum is to be used for trip reports and park meet-ups.  Reports and meeting plans for just Great Adventure are to be posted here.  All others should be posted in the General Trip Reports and Meet-up Forum

For trip reports I ask that you follow a few guidelines.

Grammer and punctuation  If you want people to read your report, make it easy for them to do so.  Use capitalization, punctuation, and some semblance of decent spelling.  Dictionary.com is your friend.  It doesn't have to be perfect, just readable.

Details  Don't just tell us what you rode and how many time you rode the ride.  Tell us how the ride was.  Tell us how the park was.  Was it crowded?  Was the weather nice?  Did you see any shows?  Did something particually impress you?  Was the service good?  How was the food?  These are all questions that you can answer in your report, and always make the report more interesting.

Photos  You are encouraged to add photos to your reports if you can.  They really add life to the report.  I just ask that you reduce them to a resonable size (no wider then 600 pixels) so as to not expand the screen and to keep loading time down.

I hope everyone has a great time at the parks this summer and comes home to tell us about it.  I look forward to reading your reports.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 12:55:41 AM by Cyclonic »
The world is coming to an end, I've actually created a blog!