Latest Updates > Park News

"Total Mayhem" is now "The Joker"

(1/2) > >>

rjholla2003:
Great Adventure decide that Total Mayhem needed a new theme. Say hi to The Joker come spring 2016!

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/attractions/new-2016/overview

Blackhand1001:
Its better than the original theme I guess. Wish they had put this in another park though. Its totally out of place in Great Adventure. We haven't gotten a real 'NEW' major coaster since El Toro. We've given up quite a few though.

WadeJ:
I agree that it's better than the original theme.  Although I also have to wonder if this was the plan all along and they just didn't have the IP deal worked out with WB and DC.  That said, it's the perfect shape to have gone in the Chiller's station location and could have resulted in a Movie Town refresh.  This just seems out of place to me but I doubt any of that matters as I'm sure it will be a huge hit :).

dkny6363:
Where is this located? In the back centre of the park? It's been a few years for me... but I seem to remember some children's areas, a skyride and some lakefront area back there.

B-mac:
It's going where the Lakefront Grandstand and Fort Independence used to be, right along the water.

I kinda wonder if it was the plan all along as well in terms of naming, Great Adventure seems to be making a habit out of renaming their rides lately.

Also hate to burst the bubble Wade but Chiller's station got torn down during the offseason, so it wouldn't of have worked there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version