Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 4 Year plan that makes sense  (Read 100 times)

Offline VirtualJoker

• El Toro
4 Year plan that makes sense
« on: May 01, 2017, 11:30:18 AM »
As we know great adventure is notorious for releasing rides with movies. Below is a list of rides released to movies:
    RIDE NAME AND YEAR - MOVIE NAME
1. Batman & Robin the Chiller 1997 [Defunct] - Batman & Robin
2. Batman: The Ride 1992 - Batman Returns
3. The Joker 2016 - Suicide Squad
4. Harley Quin Crazy Train 2016 [Re-theme] - Suicide Squad
5. Green Lantern 2011 - Green Lantern
6. Dark Knight Coaster 2009 - The Dark Knight
7. Justice League: Battle For Metropolis 2017 - Justice League

There is screaming proof that they will do something for next year and the years following after it. Here is my prediction:
1. Nitro Re theme to Aquaman 2018 - Aquaman
2. Batman the ride is taken down in 2019 after celebrating 25 years (2018) and a new B&M custom invert will be built in that plot of land while making use of the land behind and next to movie town stadium. The ride will be called Shazam 2019 - Shazam
3. Cyborg should be a RMC T-Rex coaster Launched coaster (Park technically only has 1 - Kingda Ka) 2020 - Cyborg
4. 2021 and 2020 could be switched and war on lines 2.0 will be in 2020 with the park getting the flat ride package. Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth [Enterprise V2], Riddlers Revenge [Zamperla Giant Discovery], Catwomans whip [Music Express but in a building for a dark ride setting]

These are my predictions for Major things being added to the park. If one happens, not all will happen the years following. Hopefully all this gets added but i doubt that im right at all.
Joker that is virtual :P

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: 4 Year plan that makes sense
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:08:16 AM »
I don't see 1 or 2 happening. 3...who knows. I have no real comment on that. 4 would be very nice to have happen, because that continues to be a weak point of the park's ride lineup. It's being addressed now more seriously than before, but we have to hope that if they go with a massive package again that they have the staffing to support it. I'd rather have a smart plan implemented than a large package just dropped on the park.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel