Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Retro TR: 5/8/03  (Read 1385 times)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Retro TR: 5/8/03
« on: April 24, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »
Alright so last night me, my gf, and my friend all decided to not go to school and go to ga. So we left for the park around like 10 and got there around 11. We got in and saw like no one in the park and knew it was gonna be a great day. So we get in the park and see the fountain running...looks really good.

We first head off to Superman and get in line..and it was a walk on..like there was only people waiting for the front so we hit the back row and we reride it 3 times before someone comes on and then we just move to different seats. GOT 5 RIDES IN A ROW!

Then we head over to Scream Machine and go on that once and we waited for one train..longest wait of day...not bad ride little rough...it was the red train.

Then we decide to walk over to Medusa and we get on line and there is no one in the queue. So we get in the front...awesome ride..and we reride 3 times. Great Ride...I LOVE IT!

We then went to get something to eat...dadaddadaa and we reenter around 1..still noone was there!

So we go and head over to Movietown..hit spinmeister, bumper cars and then hit chiller.

Chiller had no wait for this ride except in the front...it started drizzling out but i didnt care and me and my friend got 4 rerides before getting off...one of the best rides in the park!

We then walk by Freefall which was closed and decide to hit Batman...we get in no one in the line and hit the front...and i wanted to reride but my gf got sick so we got out and then while I was walking I saw there was more paintings and there is one on the supports..looks good!

Then we hit Nitro...which was pretty packed..but we just walked onto the second row..and after we got off it broke down..how lucky are we..HAHA....so much better in the rain!

Then we go over to Skull Mountain...and hit that in the front not bad didnt feel like going on again though..oh well

So we go back to Superman cause my friend wanted to ride again and we were walking by Eruption and saw a guy and I asked when it was opening and he said that it will open in a week and half so im thinking May 17-18!! cant wait the ride looks really nice and the seats look cool because they were tilted and stuff!! So we finally go and Superman was closed for some reason..so we go on Right Stuff and it was good...

Then we go over to Rolling Thunder and go on that like 3 times in a row...i love it..its so funny like me and my friend were getting hurt but it was so funny..had to be there!! then we hit Rodeo Stampede which I never been on and it was really fun the ride op kept saying MOOOO..good flat! Viper wasnt running or testing but the trains are in the train shed.

So we go back on Medusa for another time and I remember someone staying that Vipers train was dismantled underneath it and it still is it looks wierd...but oh well and oh yeah I went on Runaway Train...one word OUCH! and so we were gonan leave and I wanted one last ride on Superman so I went on the front of that...BACKS BETTER!! and we left..

OVERALL: AWESOME DAY AT GADV!!!  

COASTER COUNT: SUF-5 GASM-1 ROLLING THUNDER-2 MEDUSA-4 RUNAWAY TRAIN-1 CHILLER (R)-3 BATMAN-1 NITRO-1 SKULL MOUNTAIN-1

Wow...