Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Photo TR :looking for Clementon Park coupons  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Photo TR :looking for Clementon Park coupons
« on: May 25, 2006, 02:00:25 AM »
Being that CLP opens this weekend and I didn't purchase a season pass , I went out looking for coupons today.

The park is eight miles from my house so I took 295 south. First Billboard, Bubba Burgers. I always think about trying them , but I never do.

Next up , CLP's Billboard. Well, at least I got the part that matters, I guess. 

Non locals, Exit 8 than make a right

This puts you  on Blackwood Clementon Rd, five miles from the park. Now,where to find those coupons. A-Ha, I know.

Score!!! Save $8 weekdays  $5 dollars, weekends  Buy one get one frees on Sundays during July, August and September after 5.  Plus many more coupon savings!

After this I kept driving down towards the park. What's that in the trees? I'm so close.

Why It's Tsunami , or is it J2

Closer look of the drop and the moving paddle boat, OK maybe not in the picture , but it was when I took it.

The 4 story station with only the red train present. I looked for the blue train, but couldn't see it.  I also didn't remember the station being so high, I guess it's just the angle from the back parking lot compared to when you walk up through the queue.  It's not they remodel it or anything I just never noticed it before. OK, enough with the babble here's the picture .....

The original JR as seen through trees

and while I was driving home

I didn't see anything new or testing , just the paddle boat. Plenty of cars and kids in the parking lot getting ready fro the upcoming weekend.

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: Photo TR :looking for Clementon Park coupons
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 02:08:01 AM »
Ahhh good old J2, I can't wait for Saturday!

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Re: Photo TR :looking for Clementon Park coupons
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 09:06:22 AM »
Thanks for the Windys coupon find
They normally have coupons on the website but not yet this year.
You can't beat $10 cheaper then buying a seson pass
I'm going monday night
For those of youthat never been on J2 you have to ride this wild ride
Just call ahead to make sure the park is not closed for a private party

Yo