Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Mini P:TR 5/30  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Mini P:TR 5/30
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:26:22 AM »
Yesterday I was invited to be a part of the European coaster club for ert on Kingda
ka. Thanks again Pcman(Tom) for the invite. After that we meet up with Frissbeking(Rob) and walked on  Chiller:Robin, front row. Then it was off to Free Fall, B:TR (I sat out) Nitro twice , Congo Rapids, and a quick walk to PDC. It was nice it was open to get closer to El Toro, but I'm not sure it makes sense having everything closed. Doesn't it make it harder for Guest relations dealing with the Gp complaining about all the closed rides after paying 60 dollars to get in ?

Just my thoughts, so anyway if was off to KFC for lunch. While driving it was time for the practical joke of the day, sorry Rider117(Chuck) We told him E.C.C 's ert was on El Toro and I told him the ride was great. Plenty of air and the restraints weren't that bad.  At this point he called me a liar about 10 times. At this point I handed the phone back to Rob and they hung up. Two seconds later my phone rings and it's Wade. I say , Yes Wade it was a joke, but please let chuck post about it anyway..ha-ha.

Ok, so while eating I was informed by Rob " You are in the King ka seat" Thanks to him I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder to see if  KK would crest over the top. After the break it was back to the park and into the Safari.

Well , that pretty much told you everything that happened in the safari. We stopped for the classic KK picture under the tower.  Rob whips out his camera, Horn goes off and Nothing Happens. Yes , he broke another ride with his camera.  We wait for ten minutes and leave. Once back at my car I retrieve my camera and head back into the park and take these pictures.............

Our friends still at work on the lift

Good to see the boss out

My picture of the missing RT sign.

The rumour turtle for 2007

Nice hot day for the Log Flume

closed Mine trains

One of my 6 laps of ert with the European coaster club as the GP waited.

On our way to Chiller we stopped to find the picture of Steve.

We did absolutely nothing else but take pictures and walk around.  We stood in front of Chiller, with hopes of seeing Batman,  10 minutes later nothing . At this point Tom left for the ECC buffet and we grabbed some ice cream on the way out only to run into the SANDMAN from E.C.W!! 

Tom,  Thanks again for the invite! Did you ride Batman:Chiller ?

« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 11:30:23 AM by Bubba Z »

Offline Cyclonic

• Insomniac
  • Global Moderator
  • Enchanted Teacups
    • Penncoasters.com
Re: Mini P:TR 5/30
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 11:31:15 AM »
Is it me, or does that bull move on its own.  It was on the other side of the queue the other day.
The world is coming to an end, I've actually created a blog!

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 11:38:20 AM »
Her try this angle

Offline Cyclonic

• Insomniac
  • Global Moderator
  • Enchanted Teacups
    • Penncoasters.com
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 01:21:45 PM »
Jeez, I didn't even catch that the first time.  The picture in your report is a mirror image.
The world is coming to an end, I've actually created a blog!

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:35:28 PM »
I came out of the buffet and seeing Chill blue running I wanted to go on but as always at a buffet I had to much to eat and was about to explode so I passed.
Also today the gate under ET to the bridge was open so I took a walk.
there was no signs that said it wasn't open see pics here http://kingdaka.org
I was another very Sunny Hot day. My face looks like a tomato.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 09:23:18 PM by pcman »
Yo