Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 7/7 TR A fun day for all  (Read 1293 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
7/7 TR A fun day for all
« on: July 08, 2006, 08:38:31 AM »
Got to the park about 10:30 ish . Went to the GR line outside the park as there was NO LINE there to get our Parent Pass.  Into the park we go !! Headed right to ET. The line was pretty long out toward tango but the que wasn't open yet within 5 min. they were walking into the que. Waited maybe 30-45 min . After ET went on RT only the right side running and the line was moving very slowly. THe bridge to medusa still closed so we walked around the long way when is it going to open?? Medusa's line was not even two trains long very good the kids went twice. Then off to the log flume maybe 20 min wait . Went to RMT only one train a short line but it took a long time with only one train. On to the sky ride off to the other side . Right to SM hardley a wait . While waiting for the kids to get off SM took my DS on jolly roger . He loved it . He now also measures over 42 in but not yet 44 . After that had grannys for lunch. Headed over to riptide log flume 30 min. wait . Then off to Nitro about an hour wait but during the wait they added the third train then the line started to really move. On to Batman maybe 15 min wait . Off to GASM no wait . Superman was way too long so we went over to KK. About an hour wait with two trains running. NO horn asked a ride opt why he says there were too many complaints about the noise it makes . It can be heard all the way down to the outlets. Off of KK and now it is alomst 9pm over to ET have to ride it at night . The wait about 30 min . Well this ride is even better at night Dark and fast it was great.

For people  with little ones went to BJL and saw the jungleland express was moved to the front of the play area but it is still not running . I asked if they were going to open it soon and nobody seemed to know . I also noticed the bridge they were working on has a button on it it must need to be raised and lowed for the train to pass maybe they are working on how this will run smoothly with both areas running safely.

Went to the dolphin show for the Training show . It was fun the kids enjoyed it.

Have to ask if anyone knows what is wrong with Tango? The last three times we were there it hasn't been open .

When over by nitro went into LTSP went on the swings , small rollercoaster and my DS made a big move and went on the light house thing kind of like the kiddie SMFF . I don't know the name but it was very cute and he loved it.
Had fun   :) but  as usual Chiller closed , SMFF closed and erUption .