Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: New Digital Camera Wanted - Need Help  (Read 2602 times)

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
New Digital Camera Wanted - Need Help
« on: July 10, 2006, 02:28:07 AM »
Alright so I am heading off to Hershey in the first week of August. And I want to make sure I capture the park right. Now alot of you have seen my previous pictures which tend to be a little grainy. Since that camera is my dad's and its kind of clunky, I want to buy myself a ultra compact camera that will take excellent shots. Me and Jglonek were talking about digital cameras and he started showing me some Kodaks. After browsing through some of them, I came across the v603. I went onto Newegg to see if they had a better price then say...Walmart and they did of course. It also had a review on there saying that it was a great camera. So I'm pretty much going to pick that up.

Now here is the real questions that I need answered. What accessories should I pick up along with it? Here is a list of all the accessories that go along with the camera. The big issue I want to free up is the battery. I am most likely going to buy a replacement battery. Should I also pick up a charger as well? Or should I buy a docking station for the camera and charge it that way? The Digital Camera Kit that they offer is also a really good deal because I get a bag, the dock, and a cleaning kit all for $50.

Any info that you guys can dish out for me would be excellent. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 02:29:52 AM by overlord »

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
Re: New Digital Camera Wanted - Need Help
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 08:23:47 AM »
Wow...this was a major bump. I am going to close this since I bought this camera four years ago lol