Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: A stop at SFAmerica .... A stop we will not make again  (Read 1142 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
A stop at SFAmerica .... A stop we will not make again
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:14:12 PM »
Well after a long trip to USF/IOA and WDW as well as time in mytrle beach we figured one more stop wasn't going to hurt . It was after all only $15 to park and free to get in with our passes. Well we only wanted to do 3 rides and put our son on a few kiddie rides. Off to SRS after hearing this was a really good ride we figured why not try it. With NO parent pass and we were not waiting with a 4 year old on a line. Thank goodness we didn't as it  would take two hours !!! hubby went to looney tune movie land with the baby and i took the big kids on SRS . I am still wonderin WHY I waited but the kids really wanted to ride.  only one train we figured it wasn't that bad with the line in only one and a half swithchbacks  maybe an hour . TWO HOURS  AHHHH people are so slow one train was running and it was run half empty !! Made me crazy .  >:(. After the ride I really couldn't say i was impressed with it . The kids then went on Joker jinx I knew to skip it after riding a few years ago. Batwing was too much like x-flight and we didn't like that so we skipped it and roar had a long line with again only one train running.

A lot of rides were down to me and it just wasn't a nice park to visit. After being there GADV looks like disney world. My son at 4 got the most out of the stop he rode all the kiddie rides and then some flats that were 42in or less. We didn't even try HH it was packed . The new water ride i believe it was something to do with panguin was down as well as the water /coaster skull something or other . Not someplace to stop again even for $15 .

The only thing we noticed after the wait for superman was that flashpass was $10 for 5 tickets . It took one ticket for each ride . Had I known that superman was so long i would have sprung for the $10 . I don't even think the ride was worth it though. Needless to say that the stop wasn't woth it and we should have just come home or stoped at our park.