Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Wade in his first ever DisneyFanatic Podcast  (Read 1972 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Wade in his first ever DisneyFanatic Podcast
« on: August 10, 2006, 03:49:13 PM »
GadvUpdates recently began working with the Disney community Disneyfanatics.  They plan to do podcasts approx. once a week that will obviously be mostly dedicated towards Disney but will include other elements as well.  With my Disney experience and coaster experience, we thought it would be awesome to support each other.

So be sure to checkout my first ever podcast where we talk about Space Mountain.  This was the first time I've ever taken part in something like this so of course we had some minor technical difficulties along with a few info goofs but otherwise it went smoothly.

Go to http://disneyfanatic.net and be sure to check on future podcasts (with or without me!) and help support our friends over at Disneyfanatics :).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 04:01:57 PM by WadeJ »

Offline OrlandoRocks

• Carousel
Re: Wade in his first ever DisneyFanatic Podcast
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 03:22:29 PM »
Audio levels range quite a bit in the show and its a bit too long for my liking. Sam voice is pretty monotone. You and Tony did a nice job keeping the show alive. And word on when the next episode will be ?

Just got back from the world yesterday. Funny thing is that I been to WDW parks more days this year than SFGADV   :o

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Re: Wade in his first ever DisneyFanatic Podcast
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 03:48:25 PM »
Audio levels range quite a bit in the show and its a bit too long for my liking. Sam voice is pretty monotone. You and Tony did a nice job keeping the show alive. And word on when the next episode will be ?

Just got back from the world yesterday. Funny thing is that I been to WDW parks more days this year than SFGADV   :o

Ya know, by the time 2006 is over, I'll probably be saying the same thing LOL.  I was there in January and April and I leave again in another 2 weeks.  Then I go back in October (on business) and again in November with family.  We are definately getting our moneys worth with the AP's!

Back to the podcast, we are well aware of the audio problems and unfortunately, I'm the main culprit becuase I haven't had time to pickup a headset just yet.  So I'm on there through a landline instead of over the net.  To top it off, this episode was recorded while Tony was on vacation in Vegas so he was on a cell phone lol.

Trust me, we all know it needs work ;).  I appreciate the feedback actually because the main way it gets better is through constructive critisism.

The next one should be posted at some point this week since it has already been recorded.  It should be just about finished with the editing stages.  Once again though, audio levels might be a little whacko because of me :(.

Hopefully they will continue to improve though as we get used to how to speak, waiting for net delays, forming better layouts, etc.

Thanks again for listening ;)