Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 9/16 TR Good day ... And the Train is running !!!  (Read 2155 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
9/16 TR Good day ... And the Train is running !!!
« on: September 17, 2006, 09:46:16 AM »
 Arrived at about 10:30 went to GR to get my son his Birthday goodie bag. He is now the big 5 !! I must say this was pretty cute. There were two small stuffed toys , a pin, a picture of the Looney Tunes and other papers in the bag. He enjoyed it .

On to the rides headed to KK and the wait was about 45 min. off to balins jungle land and guess what THE TRAIN IS RUNNING !!!! Yes i couldn't believe my eyes but now that it is opened and the big kid at 5 doesn't want to ride it  :o now go figure on that one. Anyway after KK off to ET for the longest wait we have waited to ride since opening day . had to be an hour and a half with only one train running . this is also the train with two rows that are broken !! >:( now that is annoying.  But as always a great ride. Then on to superman , GASM and nitro all with waits less then 30 min. Skull mountain had a small 15 min wait but while riding i notice if it is light out you can see the WHOLE TRACK set up . this building needs some serious repairs. The light is coming in from everywhere there are way too many holes in the facade with light coming in. We did a lot of the small rides and walked over by the FF and Chiller area . With regards to this area it is completely dead and nothing running makes it quiet . I do hope they get the rides up and running for next year or scrap the whole area and start anew.  Went back over to see the line for KK it was at least two hours and then the ride went down. So we went to ET . About an hour wait or less now with two trains running. So online our group went while i waited with my son. While using the Parent Pass we were allowed to go into a seat while the gates were held. Sometimes they do this sometimes we just merge with the line. Well I was then confronted with people on line yelling at us. A little unnerving as then the guy was being a little loud  . But I got my ride in and the ET crew handled it nicely .  ;)  I really don't know how they are suppose to get the passes in on ET I know on KK they merge you like a fast pass and on nitro they sit you in row 7 most of the time but ET has done it both ways I guess it all depends on the crew. All in all a good day .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 01:42:22 PM by Bubba Z »

Offline CycloneMan

• Houdini's Great Escape
  • Great Adventure where you're part of the fun!
    • North East Coasters
Re: 9/16 TR Good day ... And the Train is running !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 09:59:36 AM »
Sounds nice. I to noticed the same problem on Skully. Nice to see Kingda Ka and Jungle Land Express are both back!

-Dainan "It's beeen two years now" Rafferty

Coaster Count: 255