Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: GADVCentral Readers  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Rob

GADVCentral Readers
« on: December 22, 2005, 09:04:06 PM »
Attention GADVCentral Readers:

I would like to take a moment to thank you all for your support in making GADVCentral the number one site for all that is Six Flags Great Adventure.  Unfortunately, I am no longer able to maintain the web site properly, due in part to other commitments, and also due to the fact that I have moved to Florida.  

Instead of allowing the site to remain forever ?frozen? at it?s current state I have decided to instead re-direct the visitors here to GadvUpdates.  It deeply saddens me to bring GADVCentral to a close, however after much consideration, I have concluded this is the best course of action.  

Although it was an incredibly difficult decision to close down the site, the decision to redirect the site to GadvUpdates was easy.  This site has been put together by Diana, Wade and Chuck who were crucial in making GADVCentral what it was, and this up and coming site is sure to take over the number one spot.

Thank you again for all of your support

- Rob (Nitro_230)
Nitro_230

Offline DianaR

• Administrator
  • Congo Rapids
GADVCentral Readers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 08:31:13 AM »
Rob, I would just like to say, it was a fun run with Central for the most part. I give you alot of credit for taking the chance even though we were destined to be the underdog and, scrutinized. Today I can proudly say that all the heated discussions, aggrivation and, cheap shots (I see the "Other" site had to get their last cheap shot in, how classy :roll: ) we took, were well worth it. We have taken Central to Updates but, we will never forget where this all originated. Thank You..  I look forward to the future with nothing but positive thoughts. I will say one last time on behalf of my exsistence with Central, Thank You Steve Urbanowicz, you believed in us and, supported us in ways we couldn't be more thankful for.

Offline blazzinmatt

• Parachute Training Center
    • MATTDONDERS
GADVCentral Readers
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 12:09:40 PM »
Thanks for everything Rob. It was truly an honor to be on the Moderator Staff and to become really friendly with you guys. You will be missed and I hope you can drop in once and a while to say hi. I hope you have fun in Florida and can maybe make a difference in some theme park enthusiasts down there.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
GADVCentral Readers
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:07:51 PM »
I've kept quiet to let things calm down a bit.

Thanks again for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity with Central to be a part of the Gadv fan community.

Happy New Year and best of luck with everything!

-Wade

Offline DianaR

• Administrator
  • Congo Rapids
GADVCentral Readers
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 03:54:23 PM »
Another THANKS from me to Rob! You would never let us help financially and, you never expected anything other then verbal support. We had some great times (FrightFest preview comes to my mind :D ) and I won't forget the whole KK and S:UF experience either. Good Luck and hopefully you'll pop in here when you have time!