Other Stuff > Anything Goes

Set your Tivos!

(1/4) > >>

WadeJ:
For those of you that are into Disney as much as I am, get your Tivos ready for Christmas day, History Channel 8-10PM -

--- Quote ---Journey underground and backstage at the technological marvel that is Walt Disney World. Enter a make-believe world spanning some 27,000 acres, brought to life by cutting-edge technology. What was once Florida swampland now boasts the world's largest theme park. The ride technology ranges from space-age centrifuges to enhanced motion vehicles powered by 3,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure. And hundreds of audio animatronics brought to life through the power of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical systems. Walt Disney World is made up of four separate theme parks, each with its own innovations: the 107-acre Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. The four parks are all part of a megaplex of a resort. Twice the size of Manhattan, it was the final vision and crowning achievement of a man who spent more than 40 years pushing the limits of technology to create entertainment magic: Walt Disney
--- End quote ---

chilled182:
oh man.. i absolutely must remember that.

Deadman:
Hope I get a Tivo for Christmas so I can do so  :|

Bubba Z:
Wade, Thanks for the heads up ! I just finished watching it and it was great. Lots of things I Knew and didn't know about the park. Thanks again.

WadeJ:
Finally just finished watching it.  Great show with lots of rare footage!

The only sad part was seeing the stuff about the inferno barge which is no longer with us :(

Otherwise, great show that was actually made RECENTLY...... Hear that Discovery Channel!!!

Oh, wait, they are working on a new show with us that is due out in 2006 LOL

Between Discovery, NGC and History channel, some good shows have come out or will be coming out :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version