Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

Parking Lot Expansion

(1/2) > >>

jglonek:
Has anyone heard any news about the parking lot expansion? I think it was supposed to be discussed at the last board meeting on the 19th..

http://www.jacksontwpnj.net/planningboard/planagenda121905.htm

KingdaKaRuler05:
I haven't heard anything as of now. However, a parking lot expansion would be great, especially with the hotel coming. With the hotel, we will need a few more spaces. Also, on busy days, we won't have to use the HH lot.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate, have a good one :D See you guys in a few days.

-KKR05

sfgadvfreak:
Parking deck anyone? :)  I know it has been discussed, but I just can't see that happening.

NYRfan85:
I don't think a parking deck would be a very good idea, knowing the way Jersey people drive, haha. Not to mention the traffic going in and out of the parking deck! :shock: I think the plans were to expand towards 537 more.

stew560:
I just think of how bad the parking deck at NJIT was at rush hours when I was there, and cringe at the thought of a deck at GAdv. If they could do it like Universal, that would be one thing, but somehow I don't think it would ever happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version